-Hey fellas, glad to see you! I’m glad you
could make it today. I’ve got some footage here that I want to share with you guys from
last year of the top five hunting violations that I came across and I want to get your
input. -What are we doing out here, I don’t even
know where we’re at? – I told you man, every morning I drive down
this road, there’s always this huge buck right over here alongside the road.
– Oh man, you ain’t kidding! – Oh yeah, there he is, and he’s all mine
this time. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
– So guys what do you think? – That’s just stupid.
– Why do you think that’s stupid? – First, taking the deer like that, and then
the safety issue. I’m sure there’s people that get hurt by doing that, hunting out of
the vehicle like that. – Yeah there are definitely some serious safety
issues here in this video today. Let’s go ahead and look at video number two.
– I’m telling you, I saw four bucks run into this woods yesterday.
– Yeah, it looks like a pretty good woods to hunt. Whoa, look at this sign. It says
“Private Property,” we can’t go in here. – I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Let’s get ’em – I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
– I can’t believe that, we got guys that do that all the time though.
– What do you think about all of this? – That really gripes me. I work hard to find
a place to hunt. I ask permission and I get it, and these guys they just walk on the property,
and it ruins it for all of us. And it’s a safety issue, what if one of the guys comes
through and I think I’m the only person out there?
-It shows a complete lack of respect for landowners and it can be a safety issue because lawful
hunters don’t know that you’re on the property. Let’s go ahead and take a look at video number
three. – Yeah, let’s go get some of these deer.
– There is a ton of them out here. – Yeah.
-Think we should be wearing hunter orange? – Nah, we’re the only two hunters out here,
besides it’d scare all the deer away. -Oh man! Look what I found. Check this out!
– That looks pretty stupid. [Gunshot]
– We’re not deer! – Do you think this would have been a good
idea fellas? – Oh man, that’s completely unsafe.
– So what do you think? – That’s the worst thing. You’re out there
in the woods, wearing your hunter orange and you think you hear a deer. You get ready to
shoot and it’s another hunter that’s not wearing hunter orange. That’s the last thing
I want to do, is accidentally shoot somebody while I’m in the woods.
– And you look good in orange, too. – Thank you.
– Well, let’s take a look at video number four.
– Man I’m glad we got off this weekend so we can both hunt together.
-Yeah I didn’t think we were going to get to hunt together all season. I’ve already
got my buck and doe. – Yeah, me too.
– Whoa, do you see that deer out there? That thing’s a monster; it’s going to look great
on my wall. – Whoa, didn’t you just tell me you got your
buck tag filled? – Yeah, I do, but my wife’s got a tag and
she doesn’t like to hunt anyways. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
– Completely unethical. – So what do you think?
– Yup they cheat everybody that way. – That’s totally not right. He’s cheating
the system, he’s over-bagging. He’s breaking the law, the one buck rule.
– Exactly right, and that’s taking an opportunity away from a law-abiding sportsman. Let’s
go ahead and take a look at the last video. – How many squirrels do you got?
– I got my limit of five. – Yeah I got my five too.
– There’s still all kinds of squirrels out here in this woods.
– Yeah look! There’s one! – Let’s head back out, they’ll be stew in
no time. – I don’t think you’re going to like the
taste of that stew, fellas. – I hate guys that take too many, whether
its squirrels or whatever. I mean, it’s totally unethical and we have those laws for a reason.
– I completely agree. I want to thank you for talking with me today.
– I appreciate you coming out and showing us this.
– I hope you learned a little something and spread the word about good conservation practices.
Good luck next hunting season. – Thank you. Be safe out there.