– Seven boys and three moms. Whoo, it’s gonna be a tough one today. – Today, we’re tracking drums
for my first single back. – [Ollie] I want one. – [Missy] Ollie, you
can’t just take animals. Who does that look like?
– Papa. – [Missy] Oh, friends. – [All] Aw. ♪ Wherever you are, that’s
where I wanna be, yeah ♪ ♪ That’s where I, that’s
where I, that’s where I ♪ ♪ That’s where I wanna be ♪ ♪ This is home ♪ – Good morning.
– Good morning. – And welcome back to our channel. – Click that– – Aw.
– Guys, I brought Draco. – Oh, look, he brought Draco. Just kidding, it’s a pretend Draco, huh? Today, we are excited because we are with all of our friends. – And we’re at the zoo. – [Missy] We’re at the
Safari Park (chuckles). – There’s a police car. – Oh, yeah, we’re super
excited to be at the zoo today. And Bryan’s actually got some fun stuff going on in the studio. So, it’s just a girls
day, with all the boys. All of the boys, we’ve got
so many boys between us. – How many boys do we have? One, two, three, four, five, six. – We have seven boys right here. Seven boys and three moms. Whoo, it’s gonna be a tough one today. How did three moms make seven
boys and not one single girl? – [Jinger] One day. – I don’t know. – That’s a great question, Missy. – I really wanna know. – You should fix it for
us all, Missy, right? Just kidding, sorry. – I don’t know, maybe I should fix it. – Sorry, should I apologize
for saying that on your vlog? – No, (laughs) we should add one girl. But who knows what’s gonna happen. I think we should give it up to Ellie. – [Jinger] Ellie (laughs). – (laughs) It’s Ellie’s job.
– Surprise! – I’m tapped out, officially. – Yeah, (laughs) I might be tapped out. We might all be tapped out, we don’t know. – Can we go zip lining here? – [Missy] I don’t know if we can. – Hanging out in the studio. But, oh, look who’s here. J, the juice, getting loose (laughs). (energetic drum music) That was awesome, dude. So, while the boys and Missy are off exploring with
animals, I’m in the studio. And it is so surreal because everything really kind of just came together. Today, we’re tracking drums
and we’re tracking guitar for my first single back in a long time. It’s been a long time, you guys. This is awesome. – Well, I’m glad that you’re having me do all the drums on your song, so thanks. – That is false, but
(laughs) just kidding. I really do want like a piece of like all my friends like in my music. I think that’d be rad. – [Jared] That’d be sweet. – You’ll have to give my
producer something (chuckles). – It looks like we’re starting
out the zoo day with a bang. We are going to the Wings of the World. Do you know what that means?
– No. – We’re gonna be in a little like place where they keep all the birds. – Cool. – [Missy] Cool. – I’m so excited to see
the parrots and frogs. – [Missy] I think we
might see parrots in here. – I know, I saw it on the picture. – [Missy] Wahoo! (lighthearted music) What do you see, bud? – I see birds right there, look it. Walking around, do you see it? – [Missy] (gasps) There he is, I see him. – There’s even more over here. (lighthearted music) – [Missy] Ollie, what’s here? – Parrot. – [Missy] Parrot, wow. – A third of the world’s population of parrots are endangered. (lighthearted music) What is one plus two? – [Parrot] Three. – [Audience] Three. – Oh, he got that one
faster than you guys. What is one plus three? – [Parrot] Four. – [Audience] Four (gasps). – [Missy] Wow. – He got that one faster than you guys. – He’s talking.
(Missy laughing) (lighthearted music) He’s so cute. – [Missy] Look at him, he’s so cute. – [Jinger] Oh, he’s so cute. – [Missy] Look at his little eyes. Finn, what do you think? – [Ellie] It’s a meerkat. – [Missy] Is that cute? – [Finn] Meerkat. – [Ollie] A meerkat. (gentle music) – Ollie wants to catch a lizard, so close. (chuckles) It’s gone. We’ve only been at the
zoo for like 30 minutes, and Ollie’s in heaven. Are you so happy?
– Yeah. Look at that gorilla, he’s like, hey. – [Missy] Oh, my gosh, look at this. – [Ollie] He’s like, hey, where am I? – [Missy] Oh, we’re checking
out the gorillas now. – [Ollie] They’re leaving that
baby gorilla in that cage. – Oh, there’s a baby in there. Ollie is so excited. Honestly, I think the parrot might have topped his whole day. That was the best, huh? You love parrots, he just loves animals. He’s like the best. You love it too, huh, bud?
– Yeah. – Are you a monkey?
– No. – You basically are a monkey. – No.
– I’m pretty sure you are. Look at that big guy over
there, do you guys see that? Do you see that, Finn? Oh, there’s a baby. Finn, who does that look like? – Papa.
– Oh, my goodness. It does look like Papa. A second ago, he saw that big one, and was like, (gasps)
“That looks like Papa!” It’s just the funniest thing ever. – You can totally tell
that he’s like the man. He is not threatened by anybody. – No (laughs). I’m a little threatened by him (laughs). There was just a cheetah walking in here. All right, we’re about
to do the lemur walk, which is only for kids who
are five years and older. How old are you?
– Five. – [Missy] Five, how old are you? – Five. – [Missy] See, you get to do it. See them, I see them up there too. – [Jackson] They’re sleeping. – [Missy] Yeah, they are. (lighthearted music) – [Ollie] It kind of looks like Luna. – [Ellie] He looks like Luna? – [Missy] He’s got Luna’s eyes (chuckles)? (lighthearted music) – [Finn] What are you talking about? – [Missy] (laughs) What
are you talking about? Are you saying hi? – [Ollie] I want a baby. – [Missy] Aw, that’s the
cutest little guy ever. (Finn sneezes) Oh, your sneeze scared him.
– Sorry. (Missy laughs) – [Ollie] I want one. – [Missy] You can’t just
take animals, they’d be sad. – [Ollie] But I like him. – Everyone is always ready to move on, and Ollie will just sit here, and wanna stay the whole time. (laughs) He’s like still goo
goo gaga over this animal. I think it’s the sweetest thing. He really, really cares about animals. He could literally probably
stay here all day long. All right, he’s about to
go through the wet zone. Whoo, are you feeling good?
– Yeah. – [Missy] Oh, my goodness, kitty kitty! (Missy trills) (cheetah purring) Ollie, is he talking to you? – Yeah, I can talk to animals. – You can talk to animals? What are you saying to him? Hi, we are friends, not food. How cool is that? That was a cheetah, he was
literally like looking at us, and purring, it was so cute. – You can talk to all the animals. (laughs) – [Missy] No, Oliver, no petting. Finn, you gonna feed him? (gasps) Oh, my goodness. (all laugh) Here you go, bud. – [Ellie] There you go. – [Missy] Don’t pet, just look. – [Ollie] Why? – [Missy] ‘Cause they’ll bite. There you go. – [Jackson] Hook it on
your hand, your other hand. – [Missy] Here you go. – He’s getting on me. – [Jackson] I wanna try it, I
wanna try it, I wanna try it. (Missy laughs) (lighthearted music) – (chuckles) Good job. Wahoo (laughs). That was the cutest thing ever. That was so fun, huh, Ollie?
– Yeah. – [Missy] And Jackson,
you got to feed him. – I got to feed them, but one bit me. – [Missy] Oh, did one bite you, Jackson? – No.
– ‘Cause I didn’t know that they weren’t supposed to be pet. So, one bit me. – Oh, yep, not supposed to pet the birds. Okay, so we just got home from the zoo, and Ollie just came out here. – [Ollie] Just like get out. – [Missy] What’d you catch? – A snack lizard, mama
thinks it’s a snake lizard. But I think it’s a skink. – [Missy] I don’t know
if that’s a skink, dude. – [Ollie] Yeah, that’s a skink. – [Ellie] Oh, my gosh, it’s huge. – [Missy] Careful, he does bite, guys. – [Ellie] Watch you fingers. – [Missy] This is not a nice one. Ollie is not scared of this
thing at all, even though I am. You’re just gonna build
like a little fort? – [Ollie] Yeah, so he can’t get out. – It looks like Draco
found his new friend. – [Missy] Oh, yes, oh, gosh,
they would fight, for sure. – [Ellie] He’s like
Coyote Peterson (laughs). – [Ollie] No, he’s gonna get out! – So, Ollie is now
friends with the lizard. This thing was just attacking me. – I’m gonna put it on the tree. – [Missy] He became friends with it, and now he’s gonna go set it free. You are literally like the bravest kid. He was about to bite me,
and you just picked him up. – [Jackson] He’s a real
life Coyote Peterson. – [Missy] He is, you’re
like the kid version. – [Ollie] There he goes, bye bye. – [Missy] He’s definitely an alligator– You can’t catch him again! (laughs) Ollie, put him away! He is being so nice to you. That’s an alligator lizard, Ollie. – Look at his tongue,
it has two parts to it. (Missy laughs) Whoa, I wanna climb up it. – Here’s the thing, guys. The lizard is not extremely dangerous. It could bite him, but it
wouldn’t like hurt really badly. And I’m really into
letting my kids experience. I did that, as a kid. As long as he can’t get hurt. Like, if it was obviously
like a rattlesnake, never ever would let him even near it. It’s a harmless lizard. It isn’t an extremely nice of a lizard, but he’s learning how to handle
it, and I’m proud of him. He’s the cutest thing
ever, I just love him. And we’re back together! – [All] Yay! – We just made guacamole, and I just ordered tacos, you guys. We don’t even have to go anywhere. They’re just gonna bring tacos to us. – [Missy] I think it’s pretty fun that you’re wearing a
shirt that says “Friends”. – [All] Aw! – One of these days, we’ll do like a professional photo shoot. Recreate the Friends photo shoot. – [Missy] That would be so cool. Yeah, so Brian just spent his very first full day in the studio, right? – Yeah, we had some really cool first sessions in the studio. We got a lot done, we got drums done. – [Missy] So excited! – And we got guitar done. And now, we get to do strings, and horns, and all that other fun stuff. – So cool, and the song he’s working on right now is like amazing. It’s like my favorite song he’s ever done. So, we’re all excited. – It’s been so crazy and awesome. It’s been my first experience ever even being in a music studio, let alone like a
professional one like this. – [Missy] Making music. – And it’s blowing my mind seeing Brian and his team like come up with this music. Being able to help draw out some ideas and stuff has been really cool. – Walking into the studio, seeing the colors, the lights, everything. – [Missy] Yeah, it’s a dream. – [Jared] It works so well. – It’s a very like artsy place. Like, when you go there, you know you’re about to like
create something cool. Anyways, we are going to
go ahead and end this video ’cause we had such a fun day. I have so much to tell Brian. ‘Cause this is a weird day for us, because normally, we’re together. Brian was like at work, and I
took care of the kids today. Yeah, Ollie caught a lizard. – Okay, you gotta tell me all about it. – Yeah, make sure you guys give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it. And we’ll see you guys in our next video. – [All] Bye! – [Missy] Boop. – In school. – This baby has definitively
given me baby fever. – Things change, lifestyle changes. YouTube changes, we change as people. (snorts)
(Missy squeals) – They’re like big giant dogs. Oh, don’t bite me. (Jinger laughs) (“This is Home” by Brian Lanning) ♪ I am home ♪ ♪ I am home ♪