‘Everybody likes a good story.’ ‘There are countless books on the same.’ ‘Stories of kings and queens…
Love stories.’ ‘Tales of bravery. Fairy tales.’ ‘But there’s one story…
which you must have not read anywhere.’ ‘My love story…
Weaved with little memories.’ ‘A small toy boat made of wood.’ ‘A small mirror…that
I always carried in my purse.’ ‘A video camera…
And a cap decorated with tea leaves.’ ‘You’ll find it hard to believe…’ ‘..but this all started with
an ordinary door handle…’ ‘..which, by the way, was loose.’ Yes, 12:00pm. No, not at 12:30pm.
I’m busy at that time. Yes, yes, we’re sending the tender. It’s Rs.50 million.
– No. At that hour.. ..the people from the shipping
company will be here to meet me. I don’t care.
– It is not… Good morning, Mummy.
– Good morning. I told you.. Yes, I’m certain we’ll get the contract. You have to increase it. Every week one ship.. ..has to go to Manjira Island.
– Hello, ma’am. Good morning, ma’am.
– Hello, ma’am. Yes. What?
– Good morning, ma’am. Bhandari’s creating problems? Good morning, ma’am.
– Then talk sense into him. Give him some money.
– Hello, ma’am. Hello, ma’am. Honest? There is no such man. Hello, ma’am.
– It’s a ploy to hike up the amount. Good morning, ma’am.
– Find out how much he wants. Every person has a price. Why are you standing in the line? And what’s this you’re
wearing on your head? You are always fooling around. Come. Daddy, why don’t you talk to Bhandari?
– Yes, sure. He’s your friend.
– Yes, I’m on my way. He’ll surely listen to you.
– Hello, ma’am. Ask your mummy. What do you say, Asha? Hello, boss.
– Should I talk to Bhandari? No need. I’ll handle it. Come on, Anjali, let’s go.
– Bye. ‘My daddy and mummy.
Mr. Ajit and Mrs. Asha Agarwal.’ ‘They are poles apart
in their approach.’ ‘I always wondered about them.’ ‘How did two people…who don’t share
a common outlook or liking…’ ‘..ever fall in love?’ ‘My daddy was the chairman
of Agarwal Industries.’ ‘And mummy was the managing director.’ ‘It was quite difficult to decide…what
path to take to further the company.’ ‘Because if daddy pointed
towards the east….’ ‘..mummy would point towards the west.’ ‘To avoid getting in this mess…’ ‘..daddy handed over
the reins of the company..’ ‘..to mummy for two years.’ ‘It was a challenge for mummy.’ ‘She wanted to succeed at any cost.’ ‘And the key to that success
was a small island in India, Manjira.’ No, no, no. Don’t show me the photographs
of Manjira Island. Take them away. I’m fed up of listening
to these stories. Mr. Dikshit, I want to know the reality.
Tell me what’s happening there. It’s been six months since Johnson
and Johnson went to that island. And what did they do in these six months?
– Nothing Deforestation should’ve
been completed by now – Yes. The roads should’ve been constructed.
– Yes. The factory should’ve
been set up by now. – Yes, yes. Mr. Dikshit,
order the tickets right away.. ..and be there in Manjira by tomorrow. One minute,
Anjali… This is a very important job. The will dictate the
future of our company. We need to send someone
sensible for this job. Shekhar. No problem. Assam, Ceylon, Darjeeling.
Yes, Darjeeling. Shekhar, you have to.. What are you doing?
– I’m making tea. Mummy is calling you.
– Okay. Fine. No problem. Oh, no. I’m making tea. Mr. Shekhar Panchotia,
couldn’t you have said anything else? Why do I always get
so nervous in front of her? My tablets. My tablets to ease tension. What? Why are you laughing? Yes, he’s an interesting fellow.
I like him very much. Okay, Anjali..
– Enough, Mummy. I get it. The same old story of marrying Shekhar. What’s the problem?
We have a relation after all. He’s our business partner. You know that both, your father
and his father started this business. So what if his daddy is no more? Moreover he’s handsome, too. Mummy, Shekhar Panchotia.
Mrs. Panchotia? Exactly.
And to make him my life partner… ..we should have something in common. We have nothing in common. Outlook, way of life or thoughts. I want a partner…
who’s on a similar wavelength.. ..has the same approach to life
and likes the things that I do. He should be different. He should be an amazing person, Mummy. I’ll definitely meet him, somewhere. Who knows,
perhaps, he’s right outside the door. Did you call me?
– Oh, Shekhar. What happened, Shekhar?
– Nothing, Mummy. He’s making tea. Smile. Smile. Okay, Shekhar. Bye. ‘Shekhar could not go. So I had to go…on
a journey where I was lost. Forever.’ ‘In a very different world,
with a very different person.’ I’ve reached Manjira. I think there’s no better
place than this for our factory. Here, there was so much of.. Mr. Johnson and Johnson, why
is the factory’s construction halted? It’s not our fault, ma’am.
The people here are wrong. Very wrong. Very wrong. They hate the word ‘factory’. As if it’s not a factory, but a disease.
A disease. Mr. Johnson and Johnson,
this is my project. – Yes. The factory will be set up.
Do you understand? Pay the islanders some more money. That’s the problem, ma’am. They don’t
want money. They are strange people. Very strange.
They’re not interested in money. I see. Who is the leader here? There is only one man
who everybody listens to. Captain Kishan. Their leader. Then why waste time? We’ll go meet him. What did
you say his name was? Captain Kishan? But he’s on a fasari.
– Fasari? Not fasari. It’s safari. Ma’am, a tour in the
jungle is called a safari. Yes, yes. Safari. He has gone
in the jungle chasing a mad gorilla. Very bad animal.
– Yes. It’s very important to meet him. We’ll also go to the jungle. Jungle?
– Yes. Jungle. Right now… At this moment. There are only two ways
of entering the jungle. One is by Captain Kishan’s boat. And the other is Uncle
D’silva’s…flying chariot. No. We want a plane. A plane. A plane. A flying plane.
– Oh, this is a plane. This is the best
plane in all of Manjira. This?
– Okay. Yes.
– This is the best? Better than anyone else’s?
– Definitely. Because this is the only
plane in all of Manjira. He stinks. Girl? She’s my relative. A distant one. One more girl. She is her relative. You know.. Uncle D’silva,
I need your plane for two days. What’s the rent?
– Why would I take rent from you? Just arrange for my petrol
for the next two days. God be with you. Take the aerial of the wireless on top. Take the aerial of the radio on top. Don’t let go of the ladder,
otherwise you’ll be left alone. Don’t worry, brother.
The world may turn upside down. There could be an earthquake,
but I will not leave the ladder. I have reached.
– Shut up. Calling Uncle D’silva.
Calling Uncle D’silva. Can you hear me? Over. Ma’am’s call.
– Come in. Can you hear me? Don’t leave the ladder.
– Got you. Ms. Agarwal, I can hear you. Over. At this moment,
I am passing over a river. The moment I see Captain Kishan’s
boat…I’ll land and try to meet him. Over and out.
– Roger. Over and out. Uncle D’silva, I hope ma’am
is not in any kind of danger. Yes, I do hope so, too.
– Johnson! Danger? Here? Manjira is heaven. You’ll find only one
thing in food here, love. He works for CBI, Gwana. He
has come from Mumbai to Manjira Island. He’s here to find about the drug
factories that we operate in the jungle. Yes. It’s a good camera. His camera is very good. Yashica. Automatic focusing,
power zoom, zoom-tech…zoom lens. One can hide in the bushes and take
pictures of far off places. Understood? Yes. It’s a Japanese camera. By pressing this button… ..you can take good snaps
without flash even in the dark. Right? Your camera is very good. You bastard! Calling Uncle D’silva.
I have come very far. I still haven’t found
Captain Kishan’s boat. One minute. There are a few huts
and tents in the jungle. Maybe, I’ll find some people there. I’ll use the camera for a closer look. Yes, I can see a few people..
– Oh, oh. Hey, Johnson! Ms. Agarwal, I can’t hear you properly. Just check the radio connections. It was disconnected. Uncle D’silva, can you hear me now? I can hear you very clearly.
Loud and clear. Good. I can see a few people down there.. ..but there’s no one
who looks like Captain Kishan. Darn, she has a video camera.
It has recorded our faces. Shoot the plane down. Quickly. I’ve never seen such
ugly faces in my life. Anyway, I’ll search some
more for Captain Kishan. The plane has been hit. It won’t be able to go too far. Come on. Down there, is a dense forest. If we clear off this area, we can easily
set up a power station for our factory. Because there’s a waterfall
very close and…and.. Uncle D’silva,
the plane has run out of fuel. The plane has run out of fuel,
Uncle D’silva. How can the fuel get over?
There’s a lot of it. Uncle D’silva, the plane’s
engine is shutting down, too. The plane is going to crash.
Do you hear me? The plane is going to crash. Ms. Agarwal, what did you say? The plane’s going to crash? I can’t control it. I.. Try and land in the river.
On the water. On the water. Water.
– Water. I can’t get to the water. The plane’s going
to crash into the trees. I…I can’t control it.
What…What should I do? Help me. Oh, God. Ms. Agarwal?
– Yes. Are you okay? Can you hear my voice? Come in. Ms. Agarwal, come in. Help!
– Ms. Agarwal. Come in, Ms. Agarwal. Please. Why aren’t you saying anything?
Are you okay? Just for once,
say that you’re okay… Ms. Agarwal! I’m alive… I’m not dead. But why is everything upside down? Oh. I am upside down. Help me. Anyone? Somebody? Help. Help. It’s of no use. It’s a jungle out here. Oh, God. I can’t be in
a worse condition than this. Oh, no. Could you find only this place for yoga? Help me…me… Elephant. Oh, elephant? No problem. I…I.. He was just sniffing you
to see whether you’re friend or foe. I smell friendship.
Not the stench of enmity. This is Uncle D’silva’s plane, isn’t it? It always crashes in the
trees or falls in the water. I’ve never seen it
landing on the ground. Will you continue babbling
or will you also get me down? God knows what awful moment was it… ..when I convinced myself to look
for that awful person. What’s his name? Captain…Captain.. Captain? Captain Kishan. And your name? Ms. Agarwal? Ms. Anjali Agarwal? Are you hurt? No. Ms. Agarwal… Please come in. Help me stand. Can you hear my voice? All India Radio?
– Uncle D’silva.. ..I’m screaming on top of my lungs. This is Anjali speaking. Why don’t you answer me?
– Ms. Agarwal? Ms. Agarwal? Are you okay?
– Are you alive? You’re not dead?
– Still lively? Not deadly?
– Shut up. What rubbish are you talking?
I’m absolutely fine. Uncle D’silva,
your plane is caught up in trees. I had to climb on
the tree to talk to you. I can’t do this again,
so listen to me carefully. I have met Captain Kishan.
– Captain? Yes.
– Captain Kishan? Yes, yes. Captain Kishan. I’m preparing to return immediately. Over and out. Hey, Johnson and Johnson,
pick up your bottles. She has already met the captain.
Now there’s no need to worry. It is a reason to worry.
– She and the captain? What will happen to the captain?
– Poor fellow. Doomed. – No one knows what
a spectacular fellow Captain Kishan is. Not you and neither Anjali Agarwal. Why are you taking so
much time to get me down? Can’t you hurry up?
– Yes, I know. In the city.. ..people come down with
just a press of a button. This is a jungle, ma’am. Jungle. Listen, I can’t wait any longer. Do you know how precious my time is? I could’ve earned
millions all this while. Come on, be quick. Do you expect me to
hang here the whole day? Is there no short cut to come down? Short cut?
– Yes, short cut. Short cut. Is this the way? Short cut. What? Anju’s plane crashed? Hello, sir.
There’s nothing to worry about. Anju has met Captain Kishan. Yes, he had gone after that mad animal. And he met Anju.
– Same thing. It’s one and the same thing.
– Shut up. I’m coming there right away.
You think it’s funny? Anju’s life might be
in danger in that jungle. What sort of a place is this…where
mosquitoes sting you like scorpions? And scorpions like a snake. That’s why it’s called jungle. Now will you just keep
talking or proceed ahead? Proceed ahead.
She’s such a strange girl. I was after the gorilla
and I ended up with this tigress. This is life, my dear friend Ganpat. Ganpat. Who’s Ganpat? This, my jungle mate. This. He’s crazy. He’s absolutely crazy. Look, I’m telling you again. It’s necessary that
I get back right away. We are going back. Wait for two days with
those tribesmen over there. We’ll leave as soon
as I get that mad gorilla. There’s my boat. I get it. This is called ‘Bharatnatyam’
(South Indian dance form). ‘Bharatnatyam’, my foot.
There’s a bug in my dress. Don’t smite it.
I’ll be back, okay? One minute. Here, smear it on your body. What? Muck? No. Smear it. Forget bugs,
even an animal won’t come close to you. Take this.
– Dirty. Never. No matter what,
I won’t smear muck on my body. Your wish. Come on, Ganpat. No one appreciates us here. Idiot! Captain? Captain? Captain! Captain.. So, you finally took my advice,
didn’t you? Good. Now,
no animal will come close to you. “A crazy girl has come from a far.” “She is a stranger
but seems to be familiar.” “A crazy girl has come from a far.” “She is a stranger
but seems to be familiar.” “I will remember this lovely trip.” “Don’t forget it.” “This is a safari.
Don’t forget about this safari.” “A crazy girl has come from a far.” “She is a stranger
but seems to be familiar.” “I will remember this lovely trip.” “Don’t forget it.” “This is a safari.
Don’t forget about this safari.” “Your youth is moist due to your anger.” “Look, fire has been lit in water.” “Your youth is moist due to your anger.” “Look, fire has been lit in water.” “It will bring you on the right track.” “This is a safari.
Don’t forget about this safari.” “I claim that wherever you may go.. ..your heart will
remember these moments.” “I claim that wherever you may go.. ..your heart will
remember these moments.” “You will lie sleepless someday.” “This is a safari.” “Don’t forget about this safari.” “A crazy girl has come from a far.” “She is a stranger
but seems to be familiar.” “I will remember this lovely trip.” “Don’t forget it.” “This is a safari.” “Don’t forget about this safari.” “This safari. This safari.” Come, sir. Come, sir.
– Come, come. Come. Come, sir.
Sir…Sir, Uncle D’silva. Very nice man.
– My dear, Agarwal. Welcome to Manjira. Any news about Anju? She’s absolutely fine.
Nothing to worry about. She’s with Captain Kishan. Captain Kishan?
Who is this Captain Kishan? I don’t drink all this.
What are you mixing in the tea? The herb from Manjira. This island derives
its name from this herb. Mix it with tea, add a little bit
of affection and have it together. A bond is forged. Drink it. It’s good. I can forget everything,
but not the taste of the Manjira tea. Water? No. I only drink boiled water. Oh! Boiled water? Don’t worry.
I’ll take complete care of your health. This is spring water,
not ‘paus’ (rain) water. ‘Paus’? Here, ‘paus’ means rain. I’ve heard that it’s also
called the same in Mumbai. If I ever go out of Manjira,
I’ll definitely visit Mumbai. Yes. That means you’ve never
stepped out of this island? Now I understand why you
are so dumb and illiterate. No one is illiterate here, miss. Father Felix from our
village church runs a school. He educated and raised me. But your parents? Lost their lives in a storm. At that time, I was very small. Oh. I’m only a namesake captain. My father was the real captain.
Captain Jatin Khanna. Indian Navy.
He was transferred here. And fell in love with
a very innocent girl. My mother Kalini. They used to meet near this spring. They etched their names
on the rock behind it. Who thinks of war when you fall in love? The first thing that my father
did was resign from the navy. The second thing was marry my mother. And then something happened
that changed your fate. My fate? What happened? I was born. You.. My fate. Just think. Had I not been born.. ..your bones and flesh
would’ve been lying as a lump.. ..in some corner of
that crocodile’s belly. Yes. Every human is born with a purpose. You’ve achieved the purpose
of your life by saving me. Now whether you live or die, it wouldn’t
make any difference to the world. At least not me. That…that..
– So, tell me. He was not that mad gorilla. So, what were you saying? It won’t make any difference to you,
whether I live or die? It will.
Yes, it will. Good night. Sir, we can’t see any girl
over here or any video camera. Veeru, did you find anything? Gwana, some cloth is stuck here. Throw it down.
– Yes, sir. This means that the girl is
alive and she has the video camera. Find her and kill her
the moment you see her. Come down, all of you. Come. Captain. Captain. Captain. What is it? The place where you are taking
me to…where is that tribe? Twelve o’clock.
– Twelve o’clock? I’m asking you where that tribe
is and you answer me “Twelve o’clock”? You have a skull under that cap,
but only garbage under that skull. How will a child who
lisps…understand grown up language? Okay. Okay.
– I’ll explain.. ..how “12 o’clock”
is related to the tribe. There’s no road in this jungle. Nothing on right, left, up or down. You have to make an imaginary watch. Oh. Oh.
– You don’t get it, do you? No. Hey.
– These are the two hands of the clock. If you want to go to the left,
then nine o’clock. If you want to go there,
then ten o’clock. Eleven o’clock. If you want to go to the right, then
one o’clock, two o’clock, three o’clock. And if you want to go back,
then six o’clock. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
– It’s okay. And the tribe..
– Yes. It’s right ahead, 12 o’clock. Okay. Understood?
– Yes. I got it. Give me that bucket? Bucket? Where is it? Five o’clock. Oh, five o’clock. Oh, correct. Kaluma! Kaluma! Kaluma! Kaluma!
– Idiot. Kaluma? Kaluma? Captain! Captain!
– What is it? Captain! Captain. Anjali, this is my friend Manola. He is the son of the tribal chief. The prince of this tribe. Hello.
– Hi. How do you do? Hey, he knows.. I don’t believe it.
– Anjali, he’s not like me. He travels a lot. Delhi, Mumbai. But the love
of this island brings him back. Captain, you forgot all of us,
but we never forgot you. Look, everyone’s here to welcome you. Hello. Captain is here. Captain is here. It’s captain. Captain Kishan is here. See who’s here. Captain Kishan is here. Hello, Captain. Hello.
– Hello, chief. I’m seeing you after a very long time.
Serve the captain some food. Come, captain. Come. The mad gorilla. He’s strength is equal to 20 men. Even a tiger is no match for him. He has become a terror
for the whole tribe. There’s only one way to overpower him. Trap him…and shoot poisonous arrows… ..at him. He’ll become unconscious
and then we’ll catch him. Any questions? Yes, Manola. Who’s the girl who
came with you yesterday? Son, the captain is
asking about the gorilla. Father, I’m asking about the girl. Manola, the girl who came yesterday
is a relative…of this mad Gorilla. What?
– I mean this. That girl is from Mumbai. She wants to set up a factory
here by cutting down our jungle. Oh. We all thought that she’s your fiancé. What? My fiancé? Yes.
– Manola, you too? Have you seen her? Thank God your wife
took her for a makeover. Otherwise, her face would’ve
scared even the gorilla away. Really? Why did I come here?
Nothing can be worse than this. Chamki, don’t laugh. Now inhale this steam. This
is the Manjira herb. It’s a very potent. Captain’s fiancé? Yes, captain’s fiancé. Captain, what happened? Ma’am is getting ready. What? So long? Ms. Anjali,
will you come out or should I come in? What is it? I can’t believe this.
You’re looking very nice. No. Let’s go. We’ll take a short cut. What’s the matter? What does ‘neva’ mean? The one you fall in love with. Why? Manola, what happened? The gorilla is on the other
side of that mountain, Captain. Jomano saw him just now. Chief, close all the
doors of the village. Yes.
– No one will go out. Okay.
Come on. Go. You all go.
You all go home. Close the doors. No one will come out of their house. Go. Chamki? Chamki! Chamki? Kajri. Chamki. Chamki! Chamki?
– Where has she gone? Chamki. Hey, eggs? Chamki.
– Mother…Mother, eggs. Chamki. Chamki,
what are you doing here? No. Kajri, come on from here, quickly. Kajri, take Chamki and leave. What about you?
– I’ll try and stop him. You go. Go, Kajri. Go. Okay. Stop! Stop! Go, Kajri! Go away from here. Quickly. Manola! He is unconscious. Yes. He had become irate
because of this wound. Otherwise,
this animal never attacks anyone. Manola, we’ll treat him and
let him back again in the jungle. Okay, Captain. So, ma’am? You came out of the
village despite my warning? You want to set up
your factory here, right? Captain, she entered
the jungle to save Chamki. What?
– She risked her life. Otherwise,
both Chamki and I would have died. You saved them? Anjali? Anjali? Captain, now she’s unconscious too. “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t agree that it
has happened to your heart too.” “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t agree that it
has happened to your heart too.” “We are both a little crazy.” “We are both a little crazy.” “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t know what
has happened to your heart.” “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t know what
has happened to your heart.” “We are both a little crazy.” “We are both a little crazy.” “I thought you asked
me to be your friend.” “How did you forget what you said?” “You called me a fairy
who’s a bit crazy.” “Forget about that and end that tale.” “How can I forget that? Leave my hand.” “Why are you so obstinate?
Throwing tantrums and annoyed.” “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t know what
has happened to your heart.” “We are both a little crazy.” “We are both a little crazy.” “You may keep trying, I won’t budge.” “I am a girl from the towns.” “You don’t have any beauty or manners.” “You call yourself
a fairy from the city.” “Don’t be offended. It was a joke.” “Show your attitude
and style to someone else.” “Why do you behave like this? Why?” “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t agree that it
has happened to your heart too.” “My heart says this, I don’t know it.” “You don’t know what
has happened to your heart.” “You are little crazy.”
– “You are also little crazy.” “You are little crazy.”
– “You are also little crazy.” “You are little crazy.”
– “You are also little crazy.” “She is little crazy.”
– “He also little crazy.” “She is little crazy.”
– “He also little crazy.” “You are little crazy.”
– “You are also little crazy.” Captain Kishan? Anju’s all
alone with a stranger in the jungle? I’m really worried. Even I’m extremely worried. The moment the helicopter reaches here,
I’ll go out myself to find her. Yes, that would be sensible. God knows how Anju must
be living among those savages. Okay, Captain.
– Manola. This is captain and this is you. Thank you, Chamki. Thank you. This.. – We do this before
the journey starts and at the end. Oh. Okay, Manola. We’ll meet again. Bye, Chamki.
– Come back soon. Bye-bye. What are you cooking? Lovely aroma. Are you hungry?
– Yes, very hungry. Then why wait?
Pick up the vessel and start eating. Okay. These are…eye-balls. Of course, they are.
They can’t be ears or nose. You eat eye-balls? Everyone here eats it. We don’t kill our enemies
for silver or for gold. We kill them for their flesh. Dirty. Especially the eyes. The eyes are the best. Here, try it. Cannibal, beast. Stay away from me. You eat the human eyes? Just the thought of it.. Hey…Hey, I was just joking. These are the special
grapes that grow here. They look just like eyes. It’s very easy to fool you. What? What? You.. Don’t move. Throw the knife. Throw it.
– Okay. Next time say, “Drop it”. Okay? Yes. But…but who is he? He’s not from here. And maybe, he’s not alone either. Who fired the bullet?
– The shot came from there, Gwana. Maybe, Birju has found the girl.
– Let’s go. Start the engine. What happened? Hey! He is unconscious. To the river. Quickly! There, on that boat. Bow down.
– What for? For this. Aim at the girl. Hold the steering.
– Yes. Okay. Okay. Kill them! Captain, the steering is not working. Give it to me.
– Yes. And you hang on to that rope.
– Okay. Go. Are you okay?
– Yes. Hammer.
– Okay… Take this. Spanner.
– Spanner… Here. Clasp.
– Yes. Clasp. The tool, pliers.
– One minute. One minute. Take this. It’s ready.
– The engine is ready? No. The tea is ready. This Manjira tea is
just out of this world. Who were those people after me? Robbers…or admirers. Look at yourself in the mirror,
you’ll believe it. What are you doing? I’m gauging the flow of the current. We have two paths in front of us. We can do two things. Try and go back.
– Okay. Second, continue on
the path we had taken. Let’s see where destiny takes us. Can we go back after
reaching to this point? It’s difficult… The
current is taking us ahead. Why do you fear? Once we’ve made up our mind,
there’s no going back. We’ll reach some place. That’s what I was thinking. We’ll reach some place. Looks like we are stuck. It’s difficult to distinguish
between land and water here. Wait… I’ll get in the
water and pull the boat. What happened?
– The boat is stuck there. I’ll go have a look. What happened? There are leeches on your back.
– What? Yes. Here. Don’t do that. They feed off your blood. If their teeth are left in, their
poison will spread through my body. Then? Take this salt and remove it with this. Yes. Yes…Turn around. Oh, God. All of them are out. Before applying the salt,
how many leeches did you remove? Five or six…or eight? Kishan? Kishan! What happened, Kishan? Kishan. Are you all right? Are you all right?
– Looks like the poison is spreading. God knows how long the effect will last. Kishan? Kishan? Kishan.
Kishan, don’t worry. I’m with you. I am here, Kishan. Kishan. Kishan! Kishan! Kishan! Kishan! Kishan. Kishan. Kishan. Kishan. Give me your hand. Kishan.. Kishan.
– A little more. Don’t cry Enough. Enough. We can’t get out of here.
We can’t save ourselves, right? All this happened because of me.
It’s my fault. I have no complaints. I have no regrets. End of the journey? Start of a journey. Yahoo! Anju. Anju. Get up, Anju. Anju. Anju, we are saved. We are out. We are out? How?
– Did you see? Water has filled the marsh.
‘Paus’ is here. Rain? Rain! Yes, yes, rain. Monsoon. ‘Paus’. “It’s raining.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain-water has made me insane.” “Rain-water has made me insane.” “Why is this happening to me?” “Rain has come. Rain has come.” “Rain-water has made me insane.” “Rain-water has made me insane.” “Why is this.. ..happening to me?” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “We are ignorant. This season is wet.” “We have the earth and
the skies for ourselves.” “We are ignorant. This season is wet.” “We have the earth and
the skies for ourselves.” “Now we know what is being lost.” “I am intoxicated due to you.” “Why is this happening to me?” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Earlier, we were strangers.” “Now it isn’t so.” “You are here and so am I.
We don’t need anything else.” “Earlier, we were strangers.
Now it isn’t so.” “You are here and so am I.
We don’t need anything else.” “Why does the nature appear fragrant?” “I don’t know, you tell me.” “Why is this happening to me?” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Come, come.”
– “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain-water has made me insane.” “Rain-water has made me insane.” “Why is this happening to me?” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.”
– “Come, come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” “Rain has come.” Manjira Guest House. Your destination. Yes, my destination. End of the journey. Wrong again… The beginning of a journey. Absolutely right. This is the beginning. We’ll meet tomorrow, right here. Anju.
Yes? One minute. Manjira herb, for your tea. Have it with someone,
and you’ll forge a bond. Right.
– Bye. Hello, ma’am.
– Bye. Will you have tea? One minute. Johnson and Johnson, where are you? I’m back. Johnson.. Madam? Daddy? Anju? Hey, Anju! Come here, darling! Daddy. Sir. Sir. Ms. Agarwal. Anjali’s back, sir.
– I know. I know. She’s back.
– But what is this you are wearing? Daddy.
– Yes? Will you have some tea?
– Tea? Tea?
– I love you, Daddy. Let’s all have tea. Yes, sir. Captain Kishan?
He installing a bell in the church. Thank you. With all your might.
– Heave-ho. With all your might.
– Heave-ho. With all your might.
– Heave-ho. Raise the bell.
– Heave-ho. Raise the bell.
– Heave-ho. With all your might. Hi, D’silva. Hello, my dear Agarwal. Hi. How are you?
– Fine. Shall we have it? You’ll never change. I’m here to meet Captain Kishan. Where can I find him?
– Captain? Hold the rope. Hurry up. Hold it. Hey…Hey, D’silva. My dear Agarwal.
– My dear D’silva. Get lost, you pigeons. Move away. Mr. Agarwal.
– Yes? What are you doing up there? Ding dong.
Ding dong. I am hanging like the bell. Everyone’s laughing? Laughing when sir
is hanging like a bell? Laughing? Loudly? Nonsense. Mr. Agarwal.
– Yes? Don’t worry. I am coming. Quickly. Mr. Agarwal, hold it firmly. Okay? Uncle D’silva, ready? One minute. Ready. Thank you very much, Captain. Sir…Sir, are you okay?
– Are you all right, sir? Strange people.
– Very strange people. They hung you.
Hang. Shut up. Captain, I had come to thank
you for saving my daughter’s life. It looks like you’ve taken it
upon yourself to save our entire family. I hope we don’t run out of “Thanks”. Forget all these
formalities of thanking. Friendship is above all that.
Come on, shake hands. This calls for a glass. Of course.
Cheers. Look here, captain. You’ve called me your friend.
You’ll have to come to Mumbai. You have a house in Mumbai now.
You’ll have to stay with us. You too, D’silva. Yes, will you provide us with drinks? Yes, of course. I will.
– And we all will come for sure. Excuse me.
Where can I find Father Felix? He is watering the plants there. Father? Hello, Father. Hello. Forgive me,
my child, but I don’t recognise you. Father, I am Anjali Agarwal. Okay.
– I live in Mumbai. I see.
– And I’m here on a visit. And I…I’m..
– And you’re very worried. No. No. I’m not at all worried.
– I see. Father, I..
– Yes, go ahead, dear. I…I have come from Mumbai. I know. I…I am not from this island. I know that, too. And…and.. And I know that you have
fallen in love with someone. How do you know? Because you’re not at all worried. My dear, what’s the matter? Father, we both are
from different worlds. Can we get married? Our mannerisms, diet, our
lifestyles are all different, Father. You’re right, dear. Two different colours can never meet. Look, dear, this flower
is red…and that one’s yellow. When these two came together,
that flower was born. Over there. This flower.
It’s neither red, nor yellow. It looks a bit ugly, doesn’t it? No, Father. It looks very beautiful. What? Oh, yes. This is a very beautiful flower.
Isn’t it? But father, my work…my life,
my future, everything is in the city. This small habitat holds nothing for me. My dear, at the moment
you are in a dilemma. Leave everything to the will of God. He will definitely show you the way.
– Anju. Yes, Dad. Anju, mummy’s call from Mumbai. Mom? I am coming. Asha. Your dear daughter is coming.
Here she comes. Hi, Mom.
– Where are you? This is my third call. Are you okay?
– Yes, I am absolutely fine. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. Oh, God. You are saying don’t worry,
don’t worry. And some Father Felix from Manjira
has sent some weird report.. ..halting the work of our factory. What?
– Yes. The government is
setting up a committee. Our plan is in danger. Anjali, are you listening to me?
– Yes. I am listening. I am listening. Your efforts
for this project, training.. ..and the future
of Agarwal Industries. What will happen?
– ‘You are in a dilemma at the moment.’ ‘Leave all your problems to God.’ ‘He will definitely show you the way.’ What do we do, Anjali?
I just cannot understand anything. I have understood, Mom. I have decided as to what I have to do. ‘Kishan, the government has
stopped the work of our factory.’ ‘That’s why I have to
go to Mumbai immediately.’ ‘Before leaving, I wanted to meet you,
but I didn’t get the time.’ ‘I had never thought that I’d
find a friend like you in the jungle.’ ‘I will never forget the
fact that you saved my life.’ ‘If you ever need anything,
any time, then don’t hesitate.’ ‘Just come to me.’ ‘Your friend Anjali.’ Kishan, what are you doing up there?
Come down. Come down. Just now, at this moment. Can’t you hear what I am saying? My dear Kishan, you will get hurt. Kishan, what childishness is this?
Come down. Hey. Strange boy. I told you to come down.
– Father. This. The bell that you have
hung is not one man’s job. Father, I never leave
any work incomplete. Really? What about
your love story and Anjali? Why did you leave that incomplete? Uncle D’silva, what are you talking? I don’t love anyone. Very smart. This is just a letter. There is nothing about love in this. That’s what’s worrying us.
That there is no love in this. Kishan, my son. From your condition it is very clear
that you love Anjali very much. Take this. Anjali too was telling me that she
loves someone very much on this island. What? She loves me? She did not say that.
Yes, but she loves someone. What do you say, D’silva?
Maybe she loves Johnny. No, Father. That Rana,
who is very handsome and loving. He has wooed her heart. Father!
– Rana and Anjali, what a pair! Father. Sit down. Now this is enough. Now no more fun. Now, you tell me.
She loves me, isn’t it? This letter is a lie, isn’t it? You got the answer. It is a lie. Kishan, you listen to me. The people from the city…try and value
everything according to their society. That’s why you will
have to go to Mumbai… ..and win her heart in her in
front of the society where Anju lives. Captain, the moment you reach Mumbai,
tell her that you love her immensely. Yes.
– My son. And you will have to make
her say that she too loves you a lot. Yes. It means there is still some chance? Another name for chance is romance. Yeah! ‘Then it so happened that I
had returned home. In my own world.’ ‘Manjira was a forgotten dream.’ ‘And Captain Kishan?
I couldn’t forget Kishan.’ ‘But I decided that I’d lock
his memories in one corner of my mind.’ ‘So that gradually he would
go far away from my life.’ Backhand cross court. Rosy, why did you take
it out from the suitcase? How many times have I told
you not to touch my things? Go away from here.
You always do as you wish. Oh. Why is this anger?
Looks like you have lost the match. No, Dad. Not at all.
I won in straight sets. Then forget your anger.
See the good news that I have brought. ‘Mr. Agarwal,
how can I not come if you invite me?’ ‘I am coming to Mumbai
by ship on the 11th.’ ‘Captain Kishan.’ Wow. What lovely tea
you have made, Captain? You are absolutely right. You have broken the record of Surya,
the tea maker. In my list of all the champions, after
Mithun…I will write your name, buddy. You have made awesome tea. This is Mumbai’s language, isn’t it? Mother promise,
this is Mumbai’s language. How do you know?
– Now I feel that I have reached Mumbai. Hey, Surya. Will you teach
me this language of Mumbai? Mother promise, I will definitely
teach you this language from Mumbai. There he is. Kishan! Kishan, here! Here.
– Kishan, here. He can’t hear you. Ki… One minute. Anju? Anju! I have come from Manjira. I cannot hear you. I have come from Manjira. I can’t hear you. Oh, he is very intelligent. Anju. I love you very much. What? I have come directly
from Manjira to marry you. – Anju. I.. What is this?
– I.. Buddy, you have spoken very well.
– Haven’t I? Anju?
– What is he saying.. So many cars and so many buildings? The person who has made this is amazing. Captain, you were amazing. Especially the joke…that
you cracked with that loud speaker. Friend, it was not a joke. That’s what was in my heart
and it burst out the moment I saw Anju. But sir, at least listen to me. Shut up. You keep babbling all the time. What do you think of yourself?
You keep doing all the wrong things. Just because of people like you,
the Mumbai police are being defamed. But what is my fault? Your fault is
that you are a constable.. ..and you must perform
your duty seriously. I am Inspector Avtaar Singh. I will dismiss you in a moment.
Understood? Understood. Understood. Who are you? Who are you? First, listen to one important thing. You get angry because
you are an acidity patient. You don’t feel hungry and
you get angry on every small thing. Correct.
– Absolutely correct, sir. Kishan. – And listen to the second
important thing. Your officer scolds you.
He must be scolding you too much. This too is right.
– Sir, he gets severe scolding. Shut up. Who are you?
– My name is Captain Kishan. Give me a five. Are we not friends now?
– Oh, no. Anju. Just give our address.
– One minute. We will meet in a day or two definitely.
– Okay. This. Address. Don’t forget to come. I will tell you the
third important thing. Your acidity will get cured. Yes. Amazing. We have become friends? He was saying that
my acidity would be cured. Correct, sir. Shut up. Hello, Captain. Hola, Captain.
– Hola. Hola. Why don’t you hear? Meet my wife, Telephone Agarwal.
Mrs. Agarwal. She is always busy over the phone.
– 30. 3… 3… Okay? Phone. Phone. Phone. Captain Kishan. My wife Asha Agarwal. Welcome to Mumbai, Captain. Hola. You saved Anju’s life.
We can never repay this debt. Give me a cup of hot tea.
You will be free from your debt. Captain loves to make fun. Just like the joker from the circus. Enough of jokes, Mr. Agarwal. I have something
important to talk to you. That’s why I am here.
– Please feel free to talk. Daddy…Daddy,
you know that we all have to go out. Let Kishan freshen up. Come, I will
show you your room. Come. Come. Come. He is a very strange man. Aunt, very strange. Very, very strange. This is your room, Kishan. And if you need anything…then
this is the master control. This button is to switch the AC on. And this…to bring the TV close to you. Closer? Yes. Kishan, this is for machines,
not for human beings. I can at least try. Now go quickly and freshen up. That way. We have to go out for lunch. Anju.
– Yes. Is everything all right?
– Absolutely. Anju! Anju, come here quickly.
See what this is? What happened?
– Kishan, what happened? What’s wrong, Captain? What happened? Nothing serious… But why
is there a hole in this chair? Hole. This…this is not a chair, Kishan. No?
– No. But it looks like that. Then what is it? This…this… Daddy, you tell him. Yes? Yes. I… I… I will tell you. Yes. I will not tell you, I will show you. You will show? Have you understood, Captain? I understood very well.
– Thank God. We have to put our
foot in it and wash it. I…I’ll be right back. We are waiting for you downstairs. Okay? By the way, Anju, this idea
of washing one’s leg in not bad. I should give it a try.
– Daddy, you too.. What happened? Why are you laughing? It is a very funny thing. You…you tell them.
– No. How can I tell them? You tell them. I understood! I got it! I understood the reason
behind the hole in the chair. To clear your stomach and.. Hey. Enough.
Enough. Don’t say anything further. You have got it right. Ajit, what happened? At least tell me. ‘Ladies and gentlemen.. ..the National Turf Club welcomes you… ..in this year’s auction
of the horses.’ ‘The best horses of India
will be presented before you.’ ‘The horses that are
brought in front of you.. ..now are from Colonel
Manchanda’s stud farm.’ Excuse me. You don’t eat with this.
This is a spoon. You eat with this.
This is a fork. Fork. Try it. Thank you.
– Don’t mention it. Don’t mention it. After all it is our duty…to teach
mannerisms of the city to villagers. How will people like
you know what spaghetti is? Captain, do you know that
spaghetti is a dish from Italy? In the jungle, it usually happens
that you eat whatever you get. Captain, I have heard that
in the jungle…they eat human flesh too. Do they really eat human flesh? Especially the eyeballs. Yes, Anju,
you had told me about that incident. Asha, do you have eyes or grapes? Daddy. Stop it. Captain.
– Yes. Oh, I am so sorry. Don’t feel bad. But in these big clubs…even
the waiters are addressed as captains. Yes, sir.
– Yes, Captain. Did you see? Champagne for everybody.
– Okay, sir. Thank you. Here you are. ‘Ladies and gentlemen,
this is the last lot of the horses.’ ‘The auction is going to start.’ Captain, tell me one thing.
Which of these horses is genuine? Which one should we buy?
– It is very simple. Captain, just be careful.
They are not ferocious animals. They are horses.
Thoroughbred. The best ones. Their breed is checked.
Their family is checked. No ordinary horse can come here.
You didn’t understand? I will explain. As during marriages,
everything is checked. Such as, who’s the boy,
his family background, etc. I mean an ordinary and lowly person… …somehow comes and sits in
the company of the rich. Oh, yes, Captain.
You must have heard that saying ‘One dirty fish spoils the entire lake.’ Understood?
– I have understood very well. Very good. Very good.
– Mr. Agarwal. Yes. – I think that
the white horse is genuine. That one…that one.. I see.
– Shekhar? He’s too drunk. Oh, sorry. Fork. Oh, no. I had asked only for ice,
he left the drink too. Idiot. Who is it?
– Shekhar, this is Anjali. Oh. Anju. How are you? How are you? I am fine. How are you? What happened to you? Anju…I take those tension tablets
and with that I drank some champagne. So there was a slight reaction. Okay. Good thing it’s nothing serious. Else, you’d have missed
my birthday party tomorrow. Do you remember?
– Of course I remember. How can I forget? I will come to your party and
I will bring the best present for you. Okay. Bye, Shekhar. Okay. Oh…
– What happened? Nothing. That…that…
the water was very cold. Okay. Bye.
– Bye. Dad.
– Yes. When did you come? Two hours and 11 minutes. Two hours and 11 minutes? Yes. Shekhar was unconscious
for exactly two hours and 11 minutes. What a punch he threw! Threw a punch? Who threw a punch? That…that… Small tablets,
combined with champagne.. I just don’t understand
what you are saying. Will you please sit here?
– But why? Sit down. Oh, God.
– Sit down. Yes. Daddy, have you observed that…you
have started looking very old fashioned? Why don’t you perm your hair? Wow. What an idea? Do you want me to lose
whatever of my hair I have? Okay listen.
– No. What serious matter does
captain want to talk to me about? That…that was not
anything special, Daddy. Anju. Daddy, that…that
was a very silly matter. Really? He was saying that he loves
me and he has come here to marry me. Okay. Then what did you say? What? What did I say? Yes.
– Are you making fun of me, Daddy? Why?
– His world is so different. He lives on the island.
He wanders around in the jungle. We just cannot come close to each other. Anju, is that what your heart says? It’s my mind and my intelligence. And I am right. Yes, you must listen to your mind. It says that marriages
happen among equals. My mind too had told
me…something like this. Anju.. You must never forget
your heart completely. It’s not just a part of your body. It’s the house where love dwells. Love. Your heartbeats show
you…the way to your happiness. Hola. Captain Kishan, speaking. Hello, Inspector. Buddy, how are you? I am not in good condition. My son is sitting in front
of me and eating tasty food. And I am eating leaves
because of acidity. I am tensed. Look here, friend.
The reason for acidity is tension. And listen to the third important thing. Never worry about anything in life. Everything that’s meant
to happen will happen. Now see my condition. My life and death depends
on the reply from the girl I love. But I have no tension. I have eaten my food and
now I am comfortably watching TV. The way she dances and sings.
‘Beat it. Beat it.’ ‘Beat it. Beat it.’ Are
you watching Michael Jackson? It is not she, it is he. What are you saying? Yes, you are right. We cannot make out who
is a man and who is a woman. It seems they know only after marriage… ..who the groom is
and who the bride is. Come on, no tension from today.
I am going to eat food. I will talk to you later. Mother. Mother,
father is eating my food. Shut up. Happy birthday, Anjali? Happy birthday to you, Anju.
Happy birthday. Happy birthday to…me. Hey, where did you come from? ‘Happy birthday, Anju.’ ‘You must be thinking
where did I come from, right?’ Exactly.
– ‘How do I tell you?’ ‘You won’t understand
my barking language.’ That’s the problem. ‘That’s the problem.’ ‘You never understood your admirers.’ ‘But rest assured. Love gradually
finds its place in the heart.’ ‘Read what’s written on the mirror,
you’ll understand.’ ‘Cluk, cluk, cluk?’ Many happy returns of the day, Anjali. Anjali? Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you. Didn’t I tell you…I’d
be the first to show up? And I’d get the biggest present of all. Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! Cluk! “Someone should explain this to me.” “What is cluk-cluk?” “Someone should explain this to me.” “What is cluk-cluk?” “I don’t have any rest or calm.” “What is cluk-cluk?” “Someone should explain this to me.” “What is cluk-cluk?” “I don’t have any rest or calm.” “What is cluk-cluk?” “When in your heart and heart-beats
someone will come to you..” “Someone will create magic
in your mind in a moment.” “It disturbs you a lot.” “It harasses you, its cluk-cluk.” “If you are impatient and restless..” “This is cluk-cluk.” “What are you blabbering about? There is
a little smartness and little deceit.” “Fool the innocent people!
You have got the right opportunity!” “Why do some people mess
with others during a party?” “Why do some people mess
with others during a party?” “Words of love are known to lovers.” “Lovers understand this.” “Now I know a little.
I understand a little now.” “What does it mean? Tell me once more.” “When we look at each other slowly.” “Our heart beats faster.” “If you are impatient and restless.
This is cluk-cluk.” “Why does this wind appear fragrant?” “I know a little now.” “I still don’t know a part of it.” “Why does the nature
appear intoxicated?” “I know a little now.
I still don’t know a part of it.” “If you come close to me,
I’ll tell you.” “What has happened to them
how do I explain it to you?” “You would blush.” “You are breathless.” “If you are impatient and restless.
This is cluk-cluk.” “I understand a little now,
what cluk-cluk is.” “When someone meets in secret.” “He is quiet throughout this life.” “If you are impatient and restless.
– This is cluk-cluk.” Nemuru? My fears have come true. If you spend the entire day on the phone
your head is bound to go for a spin. What did you say? Yes. And the answer
to that is… Understood? Look, Shekhar, if you speak
in Japanese with Japanese businessmen.. ..then our company will benefit a lot. Okay, no problem. I’m sending Anjali with you. What? Hello? Hey! Come back. Idiots. What did you say, Aunt? Anjali
will also accompany me? Wonderful. Shekhar, if you succeed
in finalising this deal.. ..then I’d consider you worthy enough
to be my son-in-law. What?
– Really? Son-in-law? Of course.
– What? Son, good news is…that.. ..for the time being the factory
construction is on a hold. But you don’t worry about that. Okay, tell me. How is Anjali? Yes, yes.
– What’s cooking? It’s going very well, Father. I’m spreading Manjira’s love here. Add some spices, too. Because Mumbai people like it very much,
Captain. Yes. Especially Anjali. All Mumbai girls are
crazy about spicy food. They are the reason
I had to leave Mumbai. Gwana, I have found the
whereabouts of that girl. Yes, son, everything is fine here. You take care of yourself.
– Okay, Father. God bless you, my son. Hey, Captain, what are you doing here? I was looking for you.
You have to go out with Anju. Where?
– For business. Business? Me? No.
– Oh, yes. That sidekick Shekhar…is
going out with Anju… Oh, I mean, you… You have to go with Anju, that’s it. Okay, okay, I’ll go. But only
after having this Manjira eggplant. This is lovely. So,
do they also grow eggplants in Manjira? Yes.
– Put one for me, too. Definitely. Father, I think Captain
will be successful. You only think so, but I’m confident. Father! Father, a telegram for you. Telegram. Who can it be from? This is very good news.
– What is the news? The Indian government
has summoned us… ..to discuss the litigation
we had filed.. ..against setting up of the factory. When do we have to go?
– Next week. Fantastic. Mumbai, here we come. Why did you bring him along? Why is he needed there? Keep quiet.
– I didn’t want to come. Mr. Agarwal said that
sidekick Shekhar is going… ..so it’s necessary
for me to go as well. Shekhar, do you have some
side business happening too? He’s gone nuts. Kishan.
– Anju. Anju! Anju, where are you going? What about that business? Shit. Come on. Driver! Jagan! Jagan! Let him go. Don’t hit him. Come on, get in the car. Get in. Hey, what do you think you’re doing? I wanted to make
sure that she’s a woman. What do you mean?
– Meaning? Only words with women, never force. Kishan! What happened, Kishan? Nothing, I’ve gone a little blind. Captain, goons.
– Where are they? Everywhere.
– Where? Ten o’clock, 11 o’clock,
12, one or two? Understood.
Left, left, left, left, left, left 11 o’clock. Yes, Captain, he’s fast asleep now. Right, right, right, two o’clock. How was this? He’s counting stars. Now front. Front, front, front. Hey.. What happened?
– Eleven, twelve, three, four.. What happened?
– Five, six…thirty minutes past six. He was cheating. That fool was trying
to pounce by lying low. Driver.
– Three o’clock. This is the second time you hit me. I forgave your the first time. But this time I won’t.. What do we do? What can we do? We can’t apologise for
two hours and 11 minutes. Nice. I came at the right time.
– Listen. Someone has broken into our house.
– What happened? Hey, Captain? You? He’s my friend. Sit. Sit. Hello, sister-in-law.
– Hello. I don’t have the time to sit,
Brother Avtaar. Come on, sit for a moment.
– You have to come with me. Where? What’s the matter? Actually, there’s a girl
who’s being forced into flesh trade. I want to get her married to a boy.
– Okay. I don’t want the goons
to create chaos there. That’s why you have to come there. But at least let me have my breakfast.
– There’s no time for breakfast. Come on. Come on. What happened?
Did something go in your eyes? I always cry at marriages. It’s fun. What?
– Yes. Uncle. Come on. Don’t worry. Kishan. Kishan! They don’t even let me cry in peace. Have a long life. Have a long life. Have a long life. Such an emotional moment. Full of heartfelt emotions. Save some tears.
– Yes. For the farewell. Captain.
– Hey. Why are you crying? We will cry. Your days of happiness have just begun. Captain. Anjali, have you seen the
latest Business World magazine? Here it is. By the way, what happened today? Shekhar said that you stopped on the way
to the meeting…and got into a fight? Thank God he took care of everything. Otherwise, we would’ve
faced a huge loss in business. He’s an amazing fellow.
Passed every test. Yes, Mummy, he passed every test. Catch. ‘Don’t ask me the reason,
but I was getting attracted to him.’ ‘He didn’t have any college degree,
wealth or a family.’ ‘But there was something.’
– Catch. ‘In the battle between
my senses and my heart..’ ‘..this something about Kishan
was on one side and on the other..’ Hello, Anjali. Hi, Shekhar. Come. May I?
– Over here. Over here. Over here. Of course. Sit down. Tea? Catch. What is the matter, Shekhar?
Today, you’re too deep in thought. Anjali, will you marry me? Are you kidding me? Anjali, I love you. Like they say fairy tales…the
sky will fall on me if I’m lying. It was this thing. Sorry, Shekhar. But why do you always become the target? Think about it. Maybe,
something you did in your previous life? Ma’am, there’s a call
for you at the reception. Okay. Excuse me, Shekhar. Anjali, you haven’t
answered my question yet. I still haven’t decided anything. Give it here. Quickly, quickly. Yes. Hello? Yes, this is Anjali Agarwal. Who is this?
– Hey, Shekhar, where’s Anju? She got a call. It’s been half an hour. Hey, what are you eating?
This is poison. I’ll show you how we people
on the island take medicines. Take this. Take in the steam. It does the job in half
an hour instead of 12 hours. Really?
– Sir, ma’am has called for you. At least half an hour. Hola? Anjali Agarwal is in my custody. Who are you? Don’t talk. Just listen. I want that video recording
this girl had filmed in Manjira island. Here, talk to her. Kishan.
– Anju, are you all right? Listen to me carefully, Kishan. In a red box next to my table,
you’ll find a video cassette. Bring it here quickly and.. Did you hear what the girl said? Bring the cassette
here and we won’t harm her. There’s a man reading a
newspaper near the swimming pool. Do you see him? Yes. – He should get the cassette
in an hour. Understood? Yes.
– If you act sensibly like this.. ..then you might be able
to save girl’s life. I’ll meet you in an hour
with the cassette. Okay? Okay. Are you done?
– What? Whatever you were doing?
– Yes. Come on, raise your hands. Where’s Anju?
– Anju? Who’s Anju? Are you married?
– Marriage? No, no, no. You won’t even get married. No, no, no.
The girl is in this very hotel. Seventh floor. Room No.
711. The door is opposite to the lift. The signal is three knocks on the door. Room number?
– Number 711. Seven hundred eleven. Did you get the cassette? Tiger, what happened to you? Kishan.
– Get him! Kill him! Are you okay?
– Yes. No. No. Hotel Excelsior, seventh floor.
Come immediately, Inspector. Kishan. Kishan? Kishan? Anju.
– Yes? Don’t. You raise your hand on a woman?
You’re definitely not a man. Strange. He seems to be a man. Is it paining? Kishan. Anjali, you called..
– There. Come, Brother Avtaar.
This is really a very amazing thing. Washes away all sort of dirt. Okay, Captain. Bye. Anjali. Anjali? Anjali, what happened to you? What are you thinking about? Look what Captain’s mixing in my tea. He’ll force me to drink it, too.
– I have decided. What? You had asked me for my decision,
didn’t you? Yes.
– I have made my decision. I love you, Kishan. I want to marry you. I love you very much. Kishan? Kishan? What happened? Kishan? Ki.. Even the tea is horrible. Hello? Driver, bring the car. “Your love has hurt me, my beloved.” “Your love has hurt me, my beloved.” “Your love has made me insane.” “You are amazing.” “You are amazing.” “You are amazing.” “You are amazing.” “You know every way
to garner affection.” “You know every way
to garner affection.” “Tell me, how would I not love you?” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “From the moment I was loved by you.” “There was a new voice
in my mind and body.” “We should come very close..” “We should meet like the waves.” “There is unrest in my breath.” “Our hearts are stormy.” “Your love has hurt me, my beloved.” “Your love has made me insane.” “You are amazing. You are amazing.” “You are fantastic. You are fantastic.” “Why are we dotty and impatient?” “Why are we dotty and impatient?” “Neither should you
nor should I come back to our senses.” “I wish this moment
would come to a standstill.” “Don’t look at me with love.
I will be caused to be breathless.” “O my beloved, you are my dearest.
I am alive only for you.” “Your love has hurt me, my beloved.” “Your love has made me insane.” “You are amazing.” “You are amazing.” “You know every way
to garner affection.” “Tell me, how would I not love you?” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” “You are fantastic.” You know, Anju, when Captain
was told that you love Rana, not him.. ..he was willing to renounce the world. That’s all okay. Father,
what’s the reason for your visit? We are the guests of the government. Guest?
– Guests. Captain, guests for your wedding. Wrong! Absolutely wrong! We
have been called here by the government. Because the committee meeting
that will be held tomorrow.. ..will ask us for our opinion.. ..whether to allow or disallow
the setting up of a factory in Manjira. Am I right, Father?
– D’silva. But we all oppose the factory. Yes, we are. No factory will be set up in Manjira.
Not at all. Not at all.
– I…I should go now. Anjali. Don’t we know about your expectations
and hard work you’ve put in for Manjira? Now, you too are one of us. You won’t harm us in any way. I’ll make sure that
you all benefit, Father. I’ll always wish for your good. Just wait and see. After the factory is constructed
your place will become a heaven. But, Anjali.. Look here. Just think of this as
your Manjira for a while. Surrounded by water from all the sides,
dense with jungle and trees. A flowing river. The moment the factory starts,
a city will come up there. People, who live in wooden shanties,
will have proper houses to live. You own small boats today,
but tomorrow you’ll have motorboats. How do I tell you what
this Manjira will transform into? You’ll be amazed. Is this the same place
which used to be a jungle? A small habitat? That old Manjira? Dear, you are mistaking us. Father, you are mistaken. Anju is absolutely right. Captain, what are you saying? Father can never be wrong. Anju tell them how
the city will be developed. Suppose the factory…is constructed here. Here?
– Yes. And at this spot,
here, will be a colony. A colony will be developed here? Did you all hear? One big hospital,
in the place of this jungle. Here?
– Yes. This is such good news.
We’ll have a hospital here. Then power station, roads, market,
dams and God knows how many more things. You all try and understand. It will be.. Anju.
– Yes. The roads and market you mentioned,
where will they be? Right…here.. Anju, that city,
factory and colony, have drowned. But this…this was only an example. It won’t turn out this way.
– That’s exactly what will happen. Why don’t you try to understand?
– This Manjira is an island. It is surrounded by
sea from all the sides. There are places where
you’ll find wild rivers. This jungle and these tall
dense trees act as guards, a wall. No storm can cross this boundary. If they are destroyed…a storm will
move in like an enemy and take over. This island will become
a part of the ocean. All life forms will
be destroyed and ruined. You were right, Anju. We would wonder…whether this is the
same place which used to be a jungle. That small habitation. A place that was happier
than heaven, Manjira. Forget profit,
this project can only bring losses. Mr. Finance Secretary, as a director
of the Agarwal Group of Industries.. ..I have decided…that no factory
will be constructed in Manjira. Yes! Mummy? Mummy, please listen to me. Please at least listen to me? Anjali!
– Hail to her! Anjali!
– Hail to her! Anjali!
– Hail to her! How can my daughter go against me? I can’t believe Anjali
could do this to me. She ruined the entire project
in front of the committee. Aunt, I don’t want to interfere
in your family affairs. But I can’t keep quiet either,
when it comes to business. What do you mean? Aunt, Anju did this
because…because she loves Captain. What? “Oh, you are amazing.” “Oh, you are amazing.” “Oh, you are amazing.” “Oh, you are amazing.” I left no stone unturned
for your progress and your success. You should’ve at least considered the
differences between him and yourself. An uncultured illiterate…who doesn’t
even know how to behave in society. And you are going to make him your.. I just can’t understand it. What happened, Asha? I feel ashamed even to speak about it. Your daughter says that
she loves that….that Captain. I see. Anyway. Just forget
whatever happened, Anjali. I…I’m sorry, Mummy. I can’t do that. What? Mummy, one doesn’t think
before falling in love. But I expressed my feelings
to Kishan after due consideration. Forget your perception
and understanding. People will laugh at you. What will the people, who know us,
think of us when they find out? Let them think whatever
they want to, Mummy. What difference does it make to us? It does. To me, to your daddy. To our status in this society. If you marry this illiterate man.. Mummy, don’t you say that about Kishan.. Anyway, I’ve made my decision. Your decisions don’t matter to anyone. I take all the decisions in this house. This is not about this house.
It’s my personal life. How can you just stand there
and quietly bear her misbehaviour? Tell her. Everything
will happen as per my wish. Anju. Daddy, you once said.. ..that the heart is not
just a part of the body.. ..but a place where love dwells. And every heartbeat will point
you…in the direction of happiness. Daddy.
– Yes. The Manjira project
should be approved, Shekhar. I am not the one who accepts defeat. Tell me. I won’t. Come on, tell me. No. Not everything, but something. No, no, no. Then don’t. I’m not going
to indulge you any further. You’ll give up so easily? The game has just begun. Leave me. It’s very cold. Will the ice cream be hot? Okay, okay, okay. I’ll tell you. Daddy is going to announce
our engagement at tonight’s party. Now let me go. Really?
– Yes. Then we should celebrate
with something sweet. Yes, Shekhar. Tell me. It’s done, Aunt.
I have the license in my hand. That’s fine.
– Kishan, the car will be here.. ..at 7:00pm sharp to pick you up. I’ll send some clothes along, too.
– Clothes? Yes. It’s a formal party.
You’ll have to wear a suit. Suit?
– And a tie around your neck, too. Bye. Tie? Father! Manola!
Does anyone know how to knot a tie? Hey, Chamki. Why are you crying? It’s a joyous day today.
It’s a day of rejoicing. Today, your Uncle
Captain will be engaged. You’ll get all sorts of sweet dishes.
A lot of sweets. Why are you crying, Chamki? Father is very angry, Uncle Captain. Manola?
– No! I’ll cut them to pieces. Don’t come any closer.
I said don’t come any nearer. They are cutting down our jungle. They are ruining our world.
I’ll cut them.. Manola.
– Let go, Captain. Let me go. Manola, come to your senses. They are ruining us.
They are ruining small children’s life. Everything will be all right. What is this, Father? We lost, Kishan. The factory will be
constructed in Manjira. The whole jungle will be cleared away. Our houses, habitation,
nothing will remain, Captain. Nothing. Don’t cry, Father.
Father, don’t cry. Don’t cry, Father. It’s a joyous day today.
Uncle Captain is getting engaged. We will get a lot of sweets.
All sorts of sweet dishes. Don’t cry, Father. Don’t cry.
– Chamki. Kishan, congratulations. God bless you. Congratulations, Captain. Hearty congratulations, Captain.
Be happy. I can understand your grief, Captain. I have good news for you. This document states… …that my company won’t construct
any factory on your Manjira island. I’ll sign it right away. You have done a very
big thing for us, ma’am. My people will dance
with joy when they hear this. You have a very big heart, ma’am.
Just like Anju. But in return,
you have to do something for me. Whatever you say. You’ll write to Father Felix…that
you were successful in your plan. You’re done with your job
by trapping Anju in your love. Now, no factory will
be constructed in Manjira. What are you saying?
– I won’t force you. On one side is the
happiness of your people. And on the other, your own happiness. You have to take the decision. ‘Father, we have succeeded in our plan.’ “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “Now this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “Now this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “Now this insanity,
won’t decrease, my beloved.” “Now this insanity,
won’t decrease, my beloved.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “These entrancing moments
and flowers say..” “These entrancing moments
and flowers say..” “I can’t live a moment without you.” “I can’t live a moment without you.” “I will shower you with my love.” “I will forget everything
else if I get you.” “Now this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “Now this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “Forget those words
and deeds as a dream.” “Forget those words
and deeds as a dream.” “Return to me what I gave you in love.” “Return to me what I gave you in love.” “I will go far away from your world.” “I will calm my heart
with your memories.” “Still this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “My insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “Now this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “Now this insanity won’t decrease,
my beloved.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” “I will embrace you and be with you.” “I will be faithful to you in love.” So, my dear? Shall we tell everyone? Yes?
– Yes. Friends, I’d like to
share this good news with you. My daughter Anjali, my Anju…is
going to get married very soon. Congratulations. Congratulations. Thank you. Thank you. I want all of you to
meet that lucky person. Uncle. Uncle, one minute.
One minute. Please. It’s very important. Listen to me..
One minute, Uncle, please. Ladies and gentlemen,
like the TV channels say.. ..”Sorry for the interruption.” I’m also sorry. I’ll be right back. Enjoy your drinks. Enjoy yourself. Daddy. Daddy, what’s the matter? This is impossible. Daddy. Daddy,
this is a misunderstanding that.. Don’t fool yourself, Anjali. This is not a misunderstanding. Thank God, Shekhar got this
letter before your engagement. Shekhar, you’re lying.
Maybe…Maybe, it’s a joke. He has an old habit of cracking jokes.
Since his childhood. I understood. This is just a joke,
Shekhar, isn’t it? Isn’t it, Shekhar? Shekhar, call that captain. Shekhar. Mummy, don’t do this.
Please don’t call him. He’ll be humiliated. What will he think? That you think he’s a liar and a cheat? Daddy. Daddy, please tell mummy.
You know Kishan. Can he do such a thing?
Daddy, he is so honest that.. Daddy, please don’t call him.
– Mr. Agarwal. You called me? Captain, I’ve always
respected you and trusted you. I’m certain you’ll
give me an honest answer. What do you know about this letter? It’s just a joke, Kishan.
A joke which I don’t like at all. Anjali, what are you doing? Don’t worry, ma’am. Mr. Agarwal,
I’ve always been honest with you. I’ll be honest today, too. I wrote this letter. Kishan, you wrote that letter? You don’t love me? It doesn’t bother me.
It doesn’t bother me at all. Because I love you.
Kishan, I love you very much. Kishan, just give me one chance.
Just one chance. I will love you so much,
that even you will.. Kishan. Anjali! Enough, Anju. Enough. That’s enough. Can I go? Go. Go, Captain. Go. Go, please, Captain, go. Enough. Bastard. Take this, too, with you. “I will be faithful to you in love.” Ma’am, I’ve brought you something… …that Captain left with
the watchman last night. Hello, Anjali? This is Shekhar calling
from the drawing room downstairs. I have good news.
I am coming upstairs right now, okay? Anjali! Hi, Anjali. You’ll remember this forever? We got engaged yesterday and today
I have finalised our honeymoon trip. Andaman and Nicobar islands.
See this. See. Do you know how beautiful this place is? The fragrance of the flowers
in the air, sea waves.. ..dense forests and small habitation. We both will be in this heaven. ‘And no one else. Only you and me.’ ‘It’s true, Anju.
This place is for lovers.’ ‘Anju, if one wants to see heaven,
that person should see this place.’ ‘Laughter,
happiness, a sense of belonging.’ Kishan. Kishan.
Kishan, this place is so beautiful. You were right. If one wants to see heaven,
that person should see this place. Looks like someone has
created a world of love. For us. There is no one else here.
Only the two of us. There is one more.
– Who? ‘Idiot. You always
trouble me like this.’ ‘I hate you. I hate you.’ ‘I love you, Anju. I love you.’ There’s no better place
than this for lovers, Anjali. Enough, Shekhar. Anjali? Shekhar, I’ll forget him. I’ll forget everything. Shekhar, take me to such a
place where there is chaos everywhere. Where there is commotion of cars,
mills and machines. Where I cannot hear anything,
nor can I remember anything. I’ll forget him. I’ll forget him. I’m sorry, Shekhar. I.. No, Uncle, please.
Uncle, I should apologise. The way I behaved with the captain. I deceived Anjali. Uncle, I’m ashamed of myself. No, Shekhar. Don’t say that. You’ve been honest
and told me everything. This counts as repentance. Thank you. Thank you very much.
– Uncle, this is your greatness. I cannot deprive Anjali
of her happiness for my happiness. Anjali is my lo.. I’ve given her a sedative.
She’ll fall asleep soon. But Mrs. Agarwal,
Anjali’s state is very fragile. Why don’t you take
her out for a few days? Yes, Doctor.
Even I was thinking of the same thing. Thank you.
– Welcome. Asha. Asha, I know everything. Shekhar told me everything. Captain didn’t break
Anju’s heart, you did. And now you’ll tell her everything. That her mother has played
with her heart…and deceived her. Go tell her. Daddy. I thought I should sleep for a while. But…the article is so
interesting that I couldn’t sleep. Did you read this? Anju. Anju, Kishan didn’t betray you. That letter was fake, a charade. He made a deal out
of helplessness, dear. To save his people. Yes. Daddy. Dear, you said to me that
according to your understanding… ..both of you belong
to different worlds. That you can’t ever be together. I’ve never forgotten that, dear. That’s why I forced Captain.. I’m sorry, dear. I am your culprit. Go, Anju. Go stop him
before you lose him forever. Daddy, you did all this? Yes. No. Thank you, Daddy… I love you. Anju. Anju? Anju? Anju understood everything. She understood that you
can never do such a thing. And even I understood why
you took the blame on yourself. How could you tell Anju…that
her mother deceived her? She betrayed her. You couldn’t bear the fact
that she won’t respect me anymore. You still love me so much? I am not worthy.. Asha, to know your worth,
you have to see it from my eyes. I love you, Asha. Love you. If her Captain loves
her…the way you love me… ..then she’ll be truly fortunate. Oh, my God. Anju! Anju! Ma’am, she took the car and left. What happened?
– The doctor has given her a sedative. It’s effect might.. Sorry, ma’am. There’s no passenger
named Captain Kishan on our ship. Oh. Hey, ma’am.
What’s the matter? Are you okay? Ma’am, what happened to you? No, I just felt a little
dizzy… Do you have water? No water. Only tea. Surya tea vendor, alias Mithun’s tea. One glass and all your ailments vanish.
Understood? Big doctors have come to
me for their treatment, ma’am. Mix it with tea, add a little bit
of affection and have it together. A bond is forged. This…This tea. Where did you get this? This is the Manjira tea, isn’t it? Did Kishan give it to you? I swear on my business.
You’re bang on target. My friend Captain
Kishan gave me this tea. Take me to him.
Right now. Please, take me right now. Ma’am, you cannot go there.
You need a pass to go there. Then what should I.. Why do you worry? I’ll bring him to you. Yes, and tell him that Anju here.. No, don’t mention my name.
Otherwise, he won’t come. You…You…You just bring him here. You will bring him, Surya, won’t you? Mother promise, madam. I swear
on my business, I’ll bring him to you. But look after my things, okay?
– Yes. I’ll be back in a flash. I’ll bring my friend.
I’ll be back, madam. You don’t worry. Kishan. ‘You don’t love me?’ ‘It doesn’t bother me.
It doesn’t bother me at all.’ ‘Because I love you.
Kishan, I love you very much.’ Captain, you were saying that we..
– What’s the matter, Captain? Why are we still here? The ship should’ve left by now.
What is the matter? What happened, Kishan?
Why are you so worried? Nothing, Father.
I just want to get back to Manjira. Captain! Hey, Captain! What happened, Surya? There is awesome news, buddy.
A girl is waiting for you. The moment she drank my tea.. ..she immediately said that
the tea is from Manjira. Anju? Mother promise, buddy,
the fire is raging on both the sides. She is waiting for
you at gate No.3, buddy. ‘I won’t force you.’ ‘On one side is the
happiness of your people.’ ‘And on the other, your own happiness.’ ‘You have to take the decision.’ Captain, is there a phone on the ship? Hello? Who is it?
– This is Captain Kishan speaking. Captain. Captain,
I have something important to say. Mr. Agarwal, Anjali has come here.
– What? Anju? Yes. Your daughter
has come to the docks. But I don’t want to meet her. It would be better if
you take her away from here. Please, Captain, listen to me. Anju has been given a sedative.
– What? Yes.
– The effect may start any moment. She might fall unconscious any time. Look, Captain, listen to me carefully. Anju knows that you
didn’t write the letter. Listen. Hello?
– Right here, buddy. Right here. Where did she go? Where did ma’am go? Mother promise,
buddy, she was here when I left her. Anju?
– ‘The passengers going to Manjira..’ ‘..are requested to board
the ship immediately.’ ‘The ship is ready to sail.’ Anju! Anju! Father, we can’t wait any longer.
– Captain, five more minutes. D’silva.
– Yes. Go search for Kishan. Quickly.
– Come. Anju. ‘Kishan, by the time you get
this letter, I may not be conscious.’ ‘You’re leaving me forever.’ ‘I want to meet you just once.
Just once.’ You’re leaving her forever? But son, you are engaged to her. Father, I didn’t get engaged. I broke up with Anju. Father, I lied. To you, to everyone. But what could I’ve done, Father? I had to choose between
Anju and my people, my Manjira. I could select either one, Father. I had no other option. What I did was right, Father. Absolutely right. Have faith in God, my son. Your sacrifice will not go in vain. Son. God will never leave you disappointed. He is always with the people who love. Kishan? Kishan? Wait. Anju? Anju? Kishan. This is such a nice dream. It is a dream, Anju. We’ll always be together
even when we are miles apart. No one can separate us, Anju. No, Kishan, we’ll never part. I know everything. There’ll be no factory in Manjira. Manjira will stay like you. Simple and innocent. The one I had fallen in love with. The one who I love. Captain! Congratulations, my son. Congratulations, Captain. Anju. Captain. Congratulations, Captain. Be happy, dear. I love you. Mummy. Nothing to worry. I love you.