– [Audrey’s Voice] Previously on ThatYouTub3Family!
(playful music) – The genie, instead of just directly
giving us the treasure, he gave us a map.
– Gave us a clue. – To the treasure. – [Gruff Man] Bill, Henry, get down. Here comes that family. (family squealing) (Audrey breathing heavily)
– They’re after me! I’m going, I’m going! – Run! Run, guys! – Let’s get out of here. – Audrey! (knock on door) – You guys!
– Audrey! – Dad?
– Audrey, can you hear me?
– Yes! I can hear you! – Audrey? – Audrey! – She found us! – Audrey, you gotta come down and help us! – [Audrey] How do I get in? – I don’t know, we don’t
know how we got down here. – [Audrey] Okay, I’m gonna
try to find a way in. Don’t let the bandits catch me. – Guys.
– This is good news. Audrey can save us. This’ll be awesome. – If the bandits don’t catch her, though. The bandits are patrolling
this area, I bet. – Okay you guys, I made it in the house. Guys, guys! – Audrey! – [Audrey] They’re here! What? – Quick, untie us!
– Whoa, how are you, what are you?
– I’m tied to this pole. – Okay, I’m just gonna untie you guys. Okay. Oh my gosh. You guys are clear up in the woods. And the car is close by. – [Dad] Is this a cabin? – I don’t really know.
– Where are we? – It’s like a shelter? – [Mom] Like a fallout shelter? – [Dad] We’re in an unfinished fallout shelter?
– You guys know how hard it was to get in here. – [Mom] Get dad undone. – [Audrey] Okay, I already got Jake. – [Mom] You got Jake, good job. – Okay.
– Okay, let’s go. – [Mom] Let’s go guys. We gotta get past ’em. – [Gruff Man] All right, we
got all that family except for that older girl.
– Shh! They’re on the other side of the wall. – [Gruff Man] We gotta find her. Bill, Harry?
(Dad whispering) You stay here and I’ll go
out there and try and find that girl.
– Shh! – Okay guys, come on! – [Mom] Come on, Jordan! Stay up, Jordan. Stay with us, Jordan. – We almost there?
– Yes. Come on Jordan, stay with us. Thank you. – Okay guys, I think we’re almost there. It’s over here, come on. – Come on Jordan, come on.
– Mom! (dramatic music) – Okay, so it’s early morning, we’re getting an early start. I don’t think the
bandits are following us, I think that we’re doing okay. We’re going to go meet
up with the Beach House and see if they can help us with this map. Come on guys, come on. Hurry, before they see us. I don’t know if they’re following. Guys, hurry, hurry! Go go go!
(Mom knocking on door) Go go go! – They’re coming!
– Where’s the bandits? – I don’t know if they’re after us, guys. – Are they home? (door creaks open) – Oh!
– Oh, they’re here! – We’re saved!
(family squealing) – Come on in.
– Go go go go go! – What’s going on? Hi, what bandits are here? – I think they might be following us. – [Man] We thought you
guys were the bandits. – We got caught by the bandits. – Oh my gosh.
– She helped us escape. – Yeah.
– Oh my goodness. – Are you guys okay?
– We are so glad you guys are home.
– Yeah, for sure. I thought you guys were the bandits. They’ve been chasing us like crazy. – They’ve been chasing you guys? – Yeah.
– They’ve been chasing us. – Yeah, we actually snuck into their camp and we were able to find their map, but then we also found… – Your treasure chest!
– We found your treasure chest. – Yes, seriously!
– Full of the bandit’s cash. – Dude!
– We’ve been trying to find that forever.
– Wait, really? – Whoa!
– Wait, what? – Their first treasure!
– This is so awesome! – You guys got it!
– We got it back for you guys, ’cause we
saw it and I was like, how can I not take this
and give this to you guys. So we wanted–
(girls gasp) – Yes!
– And the treasure’s still there!
– It’s all there. – [Dad] Wow. – I can’t believe you guys found that. – And the map that you guys dropped. We also found that. – Oh yeah!
– Awesome! – Okay, well, we found another map, so you guys hold onto that, because we were hoping
that you could help us track down this treasure. We’ve been searching for it. We ended up in another bandit’s
camp and we got caught. – Oh my gosh.
– So I don’t know if we were in the right place, we don’t know exactly the symbols. So would you mind taking a look at it and helping us?
– Yeah. See if maybe we can help
understand this a little better. – Okay, so this symbol, we found this inside the genie’s bottle. That’s what we found. The last map led to the genie’s bottle.
– There was no genie? – [Dad] There was no genie, but there was the map.
– Aw. – There was no genie. – I was really hoping for a genie. – Same here! So we found this and it
has this weird symbol, and then on the back. – Oh.
– Interesting. – And so we found landmarks
and we found a table that kind of looked like that, and we thought that was where it was at. It wasn’t.
– Right, it was in their camp.
– It was a trap. – It was the bandit’s table. – Oh.
– So we got caught. – Well look at this. Did you notice that this
almost looks like a skull? – Yeah, totally.
– Yeah, that’s what I was saying too. – And we found some trees
that have these holes knotted in them and we
thought that that must’ve been all the markings–
– Can you take me now? – For the skull.
– Okay. – But then we couldn’t find–
– That might be showing them surrounding us.
– Anything in the area, and we think that they had
cameras or listening devices around their camp because
they knew everything. – [Dad] They caught us fast. – I think they’re using tech, because I found a tracker in our car. (Mom gasps)
– What? – That’s how they were following us. – [Audrey] Is there a tracker in our car? – I hope not.
– Yeah, wait. – I mean, we threw ours
out and then they lost us right after that, so it was
definitely a tracker from them. – We’re gonna have to search our homes. – Uh-huh.
– Oh yeah. And our car. – What if they’re listening to us. (girl gasps)
– They may look like cowboys but I think they’re pretty advanced. – What if they put a tracker on you guys when they caught you? (dad gasps)
– Yeah, wait! – [Dad] Does mom have a tracker on her? – I hope not! – [Dad] Check your purse. That’s where it would be.
– I don’t have my purse here. – It’s in the car.
– My pockets? I don’t have anything in my pockets. – That’s probably why they keep finding us and keep following us
is they have a tracker. – I think you’re right, I
think you’re absolutely right. – [Dad] We’ll have to check. – Well, if they’re coming
here, then I think we should get out of here.
– Yes. – Looking at this map,
this looks familiar to me, and it looks like there’s an X, almost right into the mountainside. So what we’re looking for
might actually be buried inside of a mountain somewhere nearby. – Okay, and we were thinking these lines might be the compass, would lead us to? We tried that and it didn’t work, so I don’t even know what they mean.
– Going in circles. – Okay. Well, I got some ideas, so let’s go ahead and see what we can find. – [Dad] Does that symbol mean anything? – [Mom] Honey, there’s the bandits! – What?
– Wait, what mom? – [Mom] There’s a bandit! – [Audrey] Wait what? – There is, there’s a bandit!
(girls scream) – [Dad] Get in the car and go! – Hurry up, mom! Wait, what if they’re waiting
outside the front door! – [Mom] Keep up, you guys! [Dad] Hurry hurry hurry! – I got the cash, guys,
I got the bandit’s cash. I cannot believe it, look, we got our cash back!
– Wow! – [Audrey] Guys, I can’t even. – They were after us, they
found our friend’s house, they know where we live,
they are listening to us. – Okay, guys, we got a walkie
talkie from the Beach House and so we can communicate back and forth because we ran out of the house so fast. Are you guys there? – [Mom] We’re gonna go find this treasure.
(static crackles) – Okay.
– Okay, they’re coming. So we have to find the
treasure before the bandits do, because we don’t know what
the bandits are planning with this treasure. We don’t want them to get it. And they’ve been listening
so they might know where we’re going. – Okay guys, where are you guys headed to? – This is so cool.
(static crackles) – It’s breaking up. – Guys, keep your eyes open.
– Wait, copy that, what was that? – All right, I don’t know where to go, but we’re gonna follow the Beach House and we’ll get there. They know where this map leads to. I guess we were in the
wrong place last time so they’re going to lead
us to the correct place to find this treasure
where they think it is at, and we’re gonna see if we can
get to it before the bandits. But things have gotten pretty intense. They have got a tracker in their vehicle. – [Audrey] Wait, we have, look! Where’s all the trackers?
– I don’t know if there’s a tracker in our
because they have been following us.
– In the vents? – [Mom] I don’t even know where.
– I don’t see them. – I think they’ve been–
– Do you guys see any trackers?
– Listening at our conversations. – No.
(static crackles) – [Audrey] Look around,
guys, ’cause there must be one in our car. – [Dad] We’re trying to
see if we can find it. – There might be a tracker
in here somewhere, guys. – [Jordan] They have the powers ’cause they knew.
– There’s something up here. (Dad gasps)
– Wait. – [Dad] Guys, I found it! – [Audrey] That’s a tracker? – I found the tracker!
– You found the tracker! – Wait what?
– No wonder they find us so quickly. – That means we led the
bandits to our friend’s house. – No! Wait, really? – [Dad] How do we get rid of this? – [Audrey] I don’t know what to do. – [Ty] Break it! – [Jordan] We gotta
lead them off the track. We gotta go off, lead them somewhere else, and then drop it there and go somewhere so they can’t follow us. – [Audrey] Yeah, they know where we’re at.
– So should we keep it in the car while we’re driving? – And trick them?
– Yeah, I think we need to trick them. – [Dad] So we’ll go one
way and they’ll go another? – [Mom] Yeah, that way
they don’t follow us. – Hey guys, our plan is
we just found a tracker in our car. We’re gonna go one way,
you guys go the other, that way we’ll throw them off guard, okay? (static crackles)
– Oh no. – Guys, they’re breaking up. Guys guys guys guys guys,
I think that’s their truck! You guys, parked right there! Are they watching? – There is a white truck.
– Guys, I think it’s bandits! I think we’re next to the bandits! – [Audrey] Wait, these? – Yeah!
(Audrey screams) I think they’re watching! Oh my gosh!
– They might be in two points, different locations.
– There’s bandits! – All right, I think I might’ve shook. I don’t see anybody, so I’m gonna just pull over
here in this parking lot, just to make sure I’m gonna
hide between these two cars right here. Oh, there’s a tunnel there!
– Are you gonna go ditch the tracker? – Yes, I’m gonna put the
tracker right up in here. I’m gonna go run down the
trail and ditch the tracker. That way it’s away from the car. – [Mom] Okay, go ditch the tracker, and then let’s get in and go. – Okay, so this tracker
is gonna go bye bye. – [Audrey] I’m hoping that’s
the only tracker they have. – [Jordan] I don’t know. – Guys, I ditched it, let’s go. Let’s get out of here.
– The map? Where’s the map.
– I got it right here. – Let’s go, go. – I got the treasure guys,
so they can’t get it. I’m gonna bring it with
us ’cause I don’t want them to get the cash back.
– Guys, where are you at? – [Audrey] Guys, we don’t
want them to get into our car. – Beach House is here.
– Oh they’re here! – [Audrey] Here they
are, come on, let’s go! – [Jordan] Hurry! – [Audrey] We got the treasure, we’re bringing it.
– Thank you. – [Jordan] Okay, we gotta go go go! – Let’s go.
– Go go go! – [Mom] We don’t want
them to get the cash back so we’re bringing it with. – [Man] Smart, that was a good choice. – What if these are markings, guys? I don’t know if we’re
headed in the right spot. – [Audrey] Oh my gosh,
what is on this rock? Maybe that’s a symbol for them? For all their other crew mates. – I don’t know if we’re
headed into a trap again. This makes me nervous.
– No! – ‘Cause they know where we’re at. Dad ditched the tracker but
I’m not sure about this. – [Audrey] Oh my gosh. I think there’s a camera up there. – [Jordan] Wait, where? – [Mom] It’s in that birdhouse up there.
– Oh my gosh, yeah, it’s so tiny!
– I can kind of see it! – Oh my gosh.
– Let’s keep going guys. – [Mom] Guys, I think that
they are still tracking us. – [Audrey] I think I just heard someone. – Are we entering bandit’s territory? – [Audrey] I don’t know, I
think I just heard someone. We gotta hurry.
– Come on. – [Audrey] There’s another one? – They’re everywhere!
– What is it? This is crazy, guys, it is. – Okay, we gotta be really careful, because if they’re spying on us, they know that we have the treasure. And we don’t want them to ambush us.
– Stay by me so they don’t get it back. Guys, is this a skull?
– Wait, wait, is that?
– Wait, whoa. – [Mom] This is like the map! That looks just like it!
– The skull! – [Jordan] Wait, turn it the other way. – It is!
– If you move it like that, there’s a skull right there
and a skull right there. – We’re getting close.
– Which means that the treasure’s gonna be
around that way somewhere. – All right, let’s go.
– Guys, careful. – [Audrey] Guys, I keep
passing by and there’s all this different markings on the ground, and maybe that’s what
the circle is, actually. – [Mom] That’s an eyeball! – Yeah.
– It looks just like an eyeball. – [Audrey] Maybe it
wasn’t really the bandit’s meeting table, maybe it was the eye. – What?
– ‘Cause we saw the skull, then we saw the eye.
– You’re right! We’re seeing all the–
– What’s next? – [Mom] You’re right, we
went from skull to eye. – [Audrey] Do they go there or there? – [Jordan] We’re getting close. We’re getting close.
– We’re getting closer, okay, let’s keep going guys. – [Child] And there’s
another thing over there. – [Mom] More clues. – [Gruff Man] All right, Bill. I think that family’s
coming down this direction. I think we’re gonna be able
to corner them this time. In fact, I think both
families are coming this way. So you get Henry and the rest of the clan and we’ll go get them this time. There’s no getting away. This one’s foolproof. – [Mom] Oh man, you guys,
keep your eyes open. They could be anywhere. – [Man] I don’t think it’s much further, I think we’re getting close. – [Woman] There are a lot of clues. – [Audrey] Careful, guys. This is steep.
– I think the spot’s right up ahead, right? – I wonder if this represents the river, ’cause we’re headed down to the river now. – [Mom] Yeah, maybe that’s it. – This could get us there. – [Mom] This looks so much
more like the map than before, doesn’t it? Now it’s making sense. – Yeah, it totally makes sense now. I feel good. I think we’re getting close. It just feels right. – Here guys, look! – [Gruff Man] One. Let them see. – [Dad] Katie, don’t drop
that map in the water! – I’ll try to not but I’m clumsy. – You can do it! You know what, I still
feel like the bandits are watching us. I feel it’s probably safer if we split up, at least for a little while, so that we all don’t
get trapped in one spot. So how about we carry on down the river, how about you guys go
underneath the waterfall and go upstream.
– We’ll go up that way. – Will that work?
– Let’s do that. – And then keep your walkie talkie. That way if we find anything,
we can notify each other. And if the bandits show up,
let us know, and visa versa. – Okay, if you see anything, let me know. – All right.
– All right. – Okay, so I guess we’re
venturing off on our own to draw out the bandits ’cause we keep hearing things. And we don’t want the
bandits after both of us. So hopefully our plan will work. This is kind of a tricky area, we are going off into the jungle. – [Dad] Careful you guys, don’t fall in. – Oh my goodness. Be careful guys.
– Keep a lookout. – Guys I really feel like we
are getting somewhere, though. This map is making a lot more sense now. – I keep feeling we’re being watched, I really do. – Yeah, I keep hearing
random little noises, but maybe I’m just paranoid. – Let’s hide behind this rock. Hide down here, guys. Everybody down here, hide.
– Hide. Hurry guys, come here. – [Dad] I feel like there’s
something over there. – [Mom] What? – [Dad] In that tree! – [Mom] Are you sure,
I don’t see anything! – No, I saw a hat.
– I see it, I saw it! I see it, I see! It’s around that tree.
– Okay. – Guys, I think there’s probably another tracker or something. – You think they’re still following us?
– Why are they still following us? We got rid of the tracker. – I don’t know, but did you guys all check your pockets?
– Wait, what if they have a tracker in there? – In here? – Yeah, ’cause everywhere
that we’ve carried that– – [Mom] We didn’t check that ever, did we?
– We didn’t. – Okay, so.
– We never did check this. – [Audrey] But wait,
there’s only money in there. – Wait, wait, wait. – [Mom] Stay low, don’t let them know. – Guys, look.
– Wait, what’s that? – Look, come here mom, look. (girls gasp)
There’s a box inside this box!
– What? – [Audrey] Is that
another secret treasure? (Dad gasps)
– I thought that was full of cash! What? – Look! Explosives? Look what’s in here!
– No! – I gotta be careful.
– Wait, what is it? – Look, this is an explosive.
(Mom gasps) There’s dynamite!
– What? – Look. – Wait, what do you mean?
– Serious? – Oh, I gotta be careful, look at this. Come in here, look. – What?
– Guys, look. – There is dynamite!
– There’s dynamite. – Wait, why would they–
– Get down, get down! – What?
– This makes sense why this says danger. – [Mom] Do you think we
should go back and find the Beach House? – Yeah, need to.
– Yeah, we gotta tell them. – They’ve gotta know.
– Get on the walkie talkie. – I don’t have the walkie talkie. Who has the walkie talkie? – [Jake] Our walkie talkie’s on. – [Jordan] Okay. – Look at this, guys, oh my goodness, look.
– Guys, we found dynamite! – There’s a fuse, it goes down into this. This looks like dynamite. – What in the world?
– Should I take it out? – [Mom] No, don’t mess with it. Don’t touch it.
– Yeah, ’cause it says “highly explosive.” – [Jake] They said bring it back. – Okay.
– They said bring it back? – [Mom] Jake says that
we need to take this back to the Beach House. – Okay, let me put this all back. – [Mom] Wow. – Make sure it doesn’t explode! – I gotta carry this really carefully now, because now that I know that
there is a real explosive in here, not just cash? Guys, be very careful, okay?
– Stay down, because I think they were onto us. – I saw the bandits. – [Mom] So there’s no tracker in there? Did you find anything? – No, there’s just dynamite and the striker box.
– What? How are they finding us?
– Is there a tracker in the dynamite? – [Mom] We gotta go, guys, we gotta met up with them.
– Let’s go, let’s go see. – [Mom] Guys, wait, did you just see that? I think there’s somebody over there. Guys, I think there’s a bandit. Down, guys. Stay down, I think he’s over there. – [Audrey] I see him, I see him. – [Mom] You guys, I think
they’re surrounding us. They’re all over down this river! Oh no.
(family gasps) Run!
– Go, go go go! (girls scream)
– Run, run! He’s coming! Run! – [Jordan] Incoming! – Go!
– They are after us! Oh my gosh, I think
there’s so many bandits, there might be more than four! (family squealing)
Careful, it’s muddy, it’s slippery, be careful! – [Child] The youngest
gonna be in the back? – Come on, small stuff! – [Mom] Come on Ty, stay with us! Guys, they’re after us! (child screams) Go go go! We gotta get across this river! – Ty, go this way, this way.
– Go go go! – Go, go, go!
(family screaming) (suspenseful music) All right, I think we lost him. Let’s stay down, shh. Boys, get down.
– I am down. – Audrey, Jordan, mom, down. – [Child] Freeze! Where are they? It’s reaching us! – Guys guys guys!
– Here they are. – Come here.
– Here, let’s hide, quick. Go on up.
– Quick, quick, he’s coming, he’s coming!
– Hurry, hurry! – [Jordan] Guys, he’s coming. (siren screams) – It’s coming from the bandit. Heads down guys.
– Did you hear those sirens? (girl gasps)
(bandit panting heavily) – He just missed us. I think we’re safe now. (family exhales)
That was really close. – I think he thought
we went the other way. – We found something that you
guys are not gonna believe inside this box.
– What? – It think this is why it was so heavy. Look at this.
(man gasps) – No way!
– We gotta be very careful. It was underneath all the money, so I kinda tucked it on the side, but there is dynamite.
– No way! – And the ability to detonate the dynamite.
– Ignite it. – Are you kidding me?
– On the box it says “Danger Explosives” or something, doesn’t it?
– Yeah, exactly. – So they weren’t joking, oh my goodness. – No, there is dynamite in this box.
– Do you know how big of an explosion that’ll make? If you look at the map this way, ’cause this is the right orientation, looking around this place, I think this is actually where the X is. – Wait really?
– Right up in this hillside. – Well, it almost looks
like a tunnel that’s been covered up or something
with a whole bunch of rocks, you know?
– It does look like it’s been covered up. So what if maybe what
we’re looking for is inside the mountainside? – Oh.
– That would make sense why this is in here. – That would be perfect. To be able to use the dynamite
to get into the mountainside. – You ever use dynamite? – I haven’t. – Guess there’s a first for everything. – Yeah.
– Oh! – Let’s try it. – I’m pretty sure if dynamite
drops it will just explode. – This is old dynamite too. – Look at that!
– Oh my gosh, it even says dynamite. – Okay, so we found dynamite. We’re gonna go set up this dynamite but we’re gonna keep the kids behind because kids should not
be anywhere near this, so we’re gonna send up
the dads and have them get this dynamite ready. – [Dad] If you just go right
up underneath that rock overhang right there.
– Right here? – Yeah.
– Okay. – I’m thinking that’s
dead on according to this. So let’s. – [Mom] Okay, be careful guys. This cave looks like it is really old and like it got holed up,
and so they think that, if they can use the
explosives and blow this up, that the treasure is
inside this ancient cave. I hope this works, but be very careful. – Three, two, one! (fuse fizzles) (massive explosion) – Wow!
– Whoa! – Go guys, come on! – [Jordan] We gotta go, come on! (suspenseful music)