Well, Everton, we’re meeting in here
so that Rudy can participate. – It’s cramped.
– Does anyone else
have a thought on that ? – Cramped !
– l think he has a question. [ Patients Laughing ] Do you find that funny, Hunter,
making fun of a man’s infirmity ? Maybe he does have a question.
He’s alive. – He’s catatonic.
– Well, he still has a brain. – Maybe he wants to participate too.
– [ Rudy ] Yeah. Maybe he has a question. Yeah, maybe. Maybe he knows why we’re cramped !
[ Laughing ] [ Laughing Continues ] Maybe Beany knows a lot more
than we give him credit for. Excuse me. Beany ?
Which way is heaven ? – [ Loud Laughter ]
– That’s correct ! That’ll be enough, Hunter. Beany, how much taller
is Wilt Chamberlain than you ? – Right.
– [ Laughter Continues ] Hey, Beany ! Beany !
Where’s the ceiling ? – [ Laughter Continues ]
– That’s enough. Stop it. Where do the birds fly, Beany ? How do you say hello to Hitler ? Beany, how does Hitler say hello ? [ Adams ] How do you check
an elephant for a hernia ? Who would win a staring contest ?
Beany ! Who– Who farted ? Beany ! – Who likes to masturbate ?
– [ All ] Yea ! – [ Laughter, Shouting ]
– l do ! l do ! [ Adams ] Hey, Beany, how does an
one-armed referee say ”field goal” ? [ Everton ]
Ha ha ! Hey, Beany ! Ciao, Beany !
Arigato, Beany ! [ Rudy ]
Bye, Beany. lt was a really good session,