Maybe tomorrow it won’t be so cloudy
and we’ll see the sun. Hi everyone, welcome back to “in Viaggio Col Tubo”. Here it begins our day with this panoramic breakfast. But since it’s starting to rain we’re going to leave. And we can start this video. Let’s go. But first… a biscuit. [Pajamas safari.] – Cold?
– Today yes. This morning we didn’t see many animals It has also rained down on us. – But it looks like it’s getting better.
– Yes, hopefully. We hope it will stay clear. [That’ll be the day!] Now we’re going to do plenty of safari
because we have to see the big five. For now we have only seen the elephant. We’ll not tell you exactly where we’re going because we’ll probably see the rhinos… But anyway, you don’t need to know because the guide will take you there. What do you care? Clearly there aren’t only the big five,
there are also really small animals – that are cute and interesting.
– And noisy. And noisy. For instance the birds behind me
which decorate trees with these balls. They are nests. According to one of the female bird
this nest is really ugly. When they don’t like the nest that the male built for them, they take it down. This one is not even finished. Here you can see there are leaves while here there is only the frame done with grass They build it like this, enter from below
and here there are eggs. And suddenly in the middle of the road
what have we found? A chameleon. Really beautiful, now we’re going to put him
in a safer place because it was exactly in the middle of the road. We almost killed him with the car To be or not to be… – Why with the chameleon?
– I don’t know. He’s leaving. He didn’t get the joke and he’s going away. Nobody got it. – Shall we let him go?
– Yes – Do we put it on a tree?
-Yeah I’m gonna put him in the grass. He was heading this way. Bye bye buddy! Be safe! Guys, there is a bunch of elephant in the densest bush. Where the trees are. It looks like they’re coming out. What is brackets two? Bracketing is like for HDR shooting. Should I keep it off? Yes, yes, off. Look, look! They’re surrounding us. She’s smelling me! There’s nothing, sorry girl. Probably I stink. Yeah, you should have showered! Apparently we’re going in an area
on the other side of the park. A little fast before it becomes dark. To see something else. It looks like something really interesting is happening. No way. In the middle of the road?? Like that?! So they’re sleeping in the middle of the road. Yeah, they love it. Because it’s warm? Yeah, basically. You see, animals are very lazy and what they like to do is use the roads. instead of walking through the bush. Of course. So they’re very lazy, just like us! Guys, after watching the lions, we’re going to have dinner and then to sleep for the next safari tomorrow morning, which will be… The noon safari
where every single animals within the park – was on holiday…
– They were somewhere else. I wonder where they have been. Now we’ve arrived at the last lodge
where we’re going to stay, – which is the Hanglip.
– Yes. It’s located in the middle of the park
and it has a strategic position. Yes, there’s a pool of water nearby, and the animals we haven’t seen
during the safari are here to drink. Not so far from us there’s also a carcass. – I think it was a gnu…
– I don’t know that for sure… We were about to get closer
but we were told to go away because the lions that were eating
the carcass this morning might think that we are stealing their food
and they could attack us. We wanted to introduce the following topic in this way. This lodges are within the park,
mostly all the lodges we showed you. Meaning that there are animals. Yep, you are among them.
This is their home so respect their rules. What are the rules here Marti? 1) Do not run. If you run the animals will think
they have to follow you. Even if they are stuffed or
if they’re doing something else If you run, they’ll chase you. – 2) Do not go around alone by night.
– Never. After dinner there are rangers
who take you to the hotel and hotel staff who escort you in your room. It’s a bit dangerous traveling alone by night because there are predators and also elephants that filled the area with poop. Yes, now we can recognize elephant poop. We’re poop experts. The elephants can’t see during night,
therefore they attack because they’re scared. Having said that, tonight
we’re going to do a safari by night. Yes, now that we know
how dangerous it is during night… Exactly, we go and look for animals. Since there is the chance to do it,
we’re going to do this safari by night. We’ll see in a few hours. Before we go we wanted to show you
this amazing sunset here in Africa. A nice golden hour. Not because of the sun on the horizon, but because the clouds turned orange. Strong and intense. The light was nice so we took some pictures,
I hope they’ll come out well. Ah, yeah… We’ve almost forgot. We saw two lions. They’re on the other side of the lake. We’ll probably ask to see them. They’re sleeping now, as always. They are always going to be there. Okay. Well, guys, the lions are still here as we expected. Now they’re yawning so they might move soon. At least the male is up, not standing up… – Look, he’s licking his nose.
– Turn the camera. He’s doing a little bit of a hairstyle. Yeah. He’s always have a good mane, you can see it.
His hair is always perfect [After he fixed his hairstyle the three lions
went back to sleep. So we returned to our room.] [Five minutes later, Jodi came back
to make us live one of the best experience of our life!] You cannot tell how ridiculous is the situation right now. Just the time to put our pajamas, she knocked to tell us that she found the lion cubs. Now we’re following them in pajamas, yes! I’m doing a pajama safari,
with my nightgown of silk. All right? And we only have this camera with this lens. These vlogs will be great. And out of focus because you’re too close. These two little lions are the new cubs of the reserve. The mother kept them hidden until now, because now they’re old enough
to go meet the rest of the family On the road where we left the three sleeping lions,
the lioness find some of her younger brothers. They’re greeting each other. Good boys. Submissive. It’s okay, it’s all okay. The babies are greeting him. She’s telling them to watch it. When presentations are over,
they’re going together to see the patriarch. Not only we’ve seen the lions
doing something else than sleep, but we’ve also seen all the Entabeni lions gather together to welcome the new lion cubs. Yes, guys, this was our surprise safari by night. To be fair, chasing lions with pajamas
wasn’t on my bucket list. Well, this also applies for tasting the impala poop. Exactly. This journey is full of surprises. Things that I didn’t know I wanted to experience. Exactly, but they were all beautiful. If anyone will ever ask:
Did you taste the impala poop? Yes I did! Did you chase lions wearing pajamas?
Yes I did. – Fantastic
– Wonderful Now, with all these emotions… we’re going to sleep, we’re really tired. Yes. – We’ll see you tomorrow morning.
– See you tomorrow. Bye. Good morning everyone, last day here in South Africa. Before we go to the airport
we have one last thing to do. – It’s more or less on our way…
– More or less. Now the elephant should give back
our shoes to each one of us. He did it! My feet must stink really bad. He immediately recognized me. Okay, you can wear your shoes and step back. How is it? – How’s the tongue?
– Slimy. Bad boy! Alright!! Naughty boy! – Very well.
– Like I haven’t showered in a long time. – Now we need some clean clothes.
– Yes. Definitely. It was a nice experience. It’s nice that they do it also with the aim to teach. Being this our last experience we can say bye,
our journey in South Africa ends here. I would like to thank you for watching this series. I hope you enjoyed it! Hopefully we managed to to convey a bit of excitement – on seeing all this natural beauty. It was beautiful.
– Wonderful We also want to thank Alitalia that brought us here. And will bring us back. Obviously. We still don’t know how to fly. Thank you Grisport for supporting us during this trip. We cannot really thank Serena and Charlie
from Everseen South Africa because now we have Africa blues,
and we have to go back in Italy. How do we do that? – How?
– How do we do that? We cannot thank you, now we hate you a lot! No, seriously, you can find the link in the description to see what they do. Check it out. If you want to come in this area
or in South Africa contact them. [Subscribe] [Subtitles by Monica Franco]