– Almost done.
– It’s cold. – Don’t move!
– Ouch! That hurts! You know, it’s not funny anymore and I’m cold. – Bam!
– Done? – Yes.
– Can I look? Yes! Let’s see if your suggestions were correct. Totally shaved: no. Landing strip: no. – What did… What…
– It’s a “N”. – What did you do?
– A “N” for my first name, Nikolaus. I know your name, but that’s not a “N”. It is! In capital letters. I didn’t have enough place but… – It’s a lower case “R”.
– Not at all. You totally fucked it up. You know what? Marion told me that her boyfriend shaved her in an airplane shape. – Yeah?
– Anton shaved Roxane as a diamond ring. – And you, you shaved me in…
– Something that nobody has! Or want! – Alright. You have your suggestions?
– Yes! Oh you know, the part where the body meets the penis? If you shave it, it will look longer. – Right. I will make your cock look longer.
– Cool! Created by
Maykel Stone and Sidney Soriano – Is it still far?
– No, it’s here somewhere. I can’t believe your bought an apartment before visiting it. – It was an emergency, I’m used to it.
– I still have things to learn about you. – Sorry for the trouble.
– No, it’s funny. – Can’t wait to meet this…
– We’ll stay far from him, it’s safer. New neighbors with a secret, isn’t it too much cliché? But we killed no one… Well, you killed no one. Okay, but it was an accident! And it’s your job. – I’m a female escort!
– Your other job! – And what will be your job?
– I’ll sell insurances. It fits you very well. Is “he” really so dangerous? You know why we are here and what we did because of him. Don’t be afraid, my angel. He doesn’t know our names or faces. You’re safe with me. We are arrived! If I knew that your mother would come today… Yeah, what? – I don’t know. I would have gone to Nebraska.
– She comes for a tea. Just an hour. – Can we open the wine?
– No! The last time we did that, we threw our neighbors away. That’s why. – Don’t you have a heart?
– No, I needed place for my sarcasm. I’m sure you like her, actually. Yeah but really a bit. Like something tiny seen from afar. I even know where to hide her body if I kill her. Where is it? On Google, page 2. No one ever go there. You’re in a good mood. I have a sixth sense with your mother. Like Spider-Man, I feel the danger. By the way… I know she’s behind the door right now. Strange, I usually can feel the danger. – This time I felt nothing.
– Sorry? – Hello, Mrs Zimmermann.
– I don’t like you, where is my son? It will feel longer than an hour at the dentist. Any news from Johannes? No, not since the wedding where he forgot to invite me. And you? Nothing either. His new life looks more interesting. Or it’s his stupid husband. I don’t like him. You don’t like anyone that goes out with your sons, Lucia. Since when do you call me Lucia? Do I call you Carole? No, but maybe cause my name isn’t Carole. – Really? What’s your name?
– Isobel. – Isabel?
– Isobel, with a “O”. Isobel? It’s a first name? It sounds like an illness! And you know this Maykel. I’m sure he’s deleting my emails. Johannes maybe just wants to start a new life. It’s not like if I wanted to control the life of my son. No… Do you want some tea, Mrs Zimmermann? You’re ugly. And you’re old. But it doesn’t answer my question. Why do you stay with her? There are a lot of girls in this city! – Cause I love her.
– She has no hips! She can’t give you a child! Will we really talk about my ovaries each week? It’s a running gag? Cause I think we said everything about it already. And seriously she’s neither kind nor friendly. Yet I prevent myself to crush you, like if you were an ant, I had a giant boot and… Nick, I can’t take it anymore. You have to choose. It’s her, or me! Nick? That’s your nickname? I thought you would never hear it. Mommy, I won’t make a choice. I want to spend my life with Isobel. I know why you’re scared. I’m not your favorite son who succeed in everything, but I won’t go away. And no one can stop me to see you, even not Isobel. Oh, my kitty. Finally your father was wrong. Your education is not a full mistake. – Daddy said that?
– Yes! Oh, group hug! Don’t overdo it! I tolerate you, but I don’t like you! – Mommy, please.
– Oh well, ok. Come here. But it’s only for him, and cause you borrowed your uterus to Johannes, that I smile. It’s only cause you don’t wear your jasmine perfume that I prevent myself from vomiting. See? All is good now. – Isn’t it a bit big?
– We need to be comfortable. As long as we have a big bathroom… – Now we need to focus on the neighborhood.
– Where do we start? The neighbors below. We’ll meet them. I’ll make a pie! I saw that in a movie, it seems easy. – I would love to be as positive as you.
– We need it. Even more now. The next weeks will be hard. – He is getting closer?
– But we’ll stop him. And we’ll make a pie! ENGLISH TRANSLATION