(upbeat music) – Oh! – All right, Park Ranger LB,
we’re back here at Dino HQ. That was awesome, watching
Avengers Endgame, wasn’t it? – Yeah, man, I loved how
all the Avengers were there in one giant movie! – And we got our blasters,
and everything, man. Okay. Oh, but you know what? – What? – We probably need to get back and do our Dino patrols, huh?
– Aww man. Yeah they must be pretty hungry anyway. – Yeah, let’s go check it out, huh? – Hey look, there’s Tiny over there. – Oh, Tiny’s mommy, too! – Yeah! – What are they doing here? (loud booming) (air whooshing) What’s happening? Tinys mom just disappeared!
– What is going on?! She’s turned into dust! – Yeah! (Dinosaur roars) (air whooshing) (T-Rex roars) (air whooshing) My phone! It’s vibrating! I got a message coming in! – Oh. – See who it’s from. (gasp) It’s from the Dino Master! – Play it. – It’s me, the Dino Master. – It is from the Dino Master! – I’ve made half your dinosaurs disappear. I’ll take all the other
dinosaurs, unless you find the six magic stones and the glove of power. – Magic stones?! – You only have an hour,
so here’s your first clue. – One hour?! – Oh, oh, clue, clue! – Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! – Find the drop stone (laughing) It’s in the biggest pile in the park! (laughing) – Pile? Okay, what on Earth is a Drop Stone… – Yeah, and what’s a pile?! – Okay, let’s figure this
out for just a minute here. Okay, let’s think, think. Okay, drop, drop, drop,
drop, drop, drop, drop. Being dropped… Dropping! – Dropping, yeah! – You know, like Dino dropping! – Yeah! – Okay, okay, okay, so maybe
that’s what drop means, Drop Stone has something
to do with droppings. – Wait, the biggest. – Biggest pile. Oh, a pile! You know, like a pile of droppings? Whose got the biggest?! – T-Bone. – T-Bone! Okay…
– No! We’ve gotta go find one
of T-Bones piles, then. Okay. – This is gonna be a stinky surprise. – Okay, let’s go see if we can find it. Bring your blaster! – Okay! – Gotta be on special alert,
because if we’re looking for a Dino dropping from a T-Rex, there could be a T-Rex nearby, huh? – Yeah, especially T-Bone. – Yeah, T-Bone. (suspenseful cartoony music) Thought I heard something here. Okay, good thing we’ve got
– I got your six! our Avengers blasters, huh? – Well you’re eight. – You got my six! – Yeah, well you’re eight. – No, no, no, it’s my six! Or wait… Your 12. Anyway, let’s go this way. I think I see something
right over there, okay? (suspenseful cartoony music) (flies buzzing) There’s one right there! – Yeah! – Let’s go check it out, okay? – Okay! Oh, wow! Look at this! It’s so stinky! – Oh I know, phew! Look at all these flies! – Oh yeah, shoo, shoo, shoo! – You know, that’s not
even very big for a T-Rex– – No, it’s not.
Dropping is it. No, okay. All right, well. Someone’s gonna have to reach in there and find that stone, so,
why don’t you go for it. – But before let’s take
a random stick here. Okay. – Oh! – Oh that looks really hot! (cartoony music) Aw, this is gonna take all day! – Oh! (cartoony music) – Maybe it’s on the side? Hey, what’s this? Oh! My car! – Yay, one of your Hot Wheels. – Oh, wow. – Okay, put the Hot Wheel aside,
we need to find the stone! – Wait, I found something! – Oh, what is it? – Aw, it looks like another toy! Like a gyro-sphere! I got it!
– Oh, it is a gyro-sphere toy! Oh, there’s something in there! – Yeah! – Open it up, hurry! – I can’t, it’s too slippery! You do it! – Eww! – There it is! It’s a stone! – Yeah! – It’s the drop stone! – Oh, yeah! – Okay, we gotta keep it someplace safe since we gotta find a whole
bunch of these things. Where can we keep it? – I know! – There ya go, inside your hat! That’s great! – Yeah! – Oops, you dropped it
out the back, there. Grab it.
(laughing) Okay, yeah. Put it in your hat,
– Put it in the hat, – Put it in the little hat, – And, there ya go. (laughing) Okay, let’s see if we got another clue from the Dino Master here. Oh, I think I see one! Okay, oh here it is. Okay, here we go. Let’s see what he says. – Next is the High Stone. – The high stone. – Find Tiny’s favorite place to eat. – Tiny’s favorite place to eat? – I know where that is! – Where? Is it a tree? – It’s over there! – A tree, right? – Yeah! – Tiny loves eating out of trees! That’s why it’s called the High Stone! It must be up high! – Yeah! – We gotta see if we can
find that favorite tree. We’ll come back for the,
clean the dropping up later. Let’s go!
– I stepped in it! Come on! Let’s hurry! We’ve got less than an hour, okay? – Okay!
(faint roaring) Oh, look out. I thought I heard T-Bone. Shhh! Okay, let’s hurry up, man! Let’s go! Hey, is this the tree? – Yeah, that’s the tree all right! – The tree that Tiny likes. How do you know? – Because he’s eaten that
entire branch off already! – Oh, yeah! It’s gone! Okay, okay. So somewhere in this
tree, there’s a stone. A magic stone. – Uh, what’s that? – What’s what? – It looks like two legs
sticking out of the branch. – Oh. – No, it’s Star Lord! – Star Lord? – Yeah! – What’s Star Lord doing
up a tree like that, huh? – I don’t know, I thought he
was supposed to be in space. – Yeah, he is. Okay, hey you know what? Maybe Star Lord knows
something about the stone we’re looking for, okay? – Oh, we gotta hurry, we’re
down to a half an hour. Okay, we gotta get Star
Lord down out of this tree and figure out where the stone is. – Okay.
Okay, we need some ideas. – Ladder! – A ladder! Yeah, that’s a good idea. Where we gonna… Okay, you stay here, and
maybe you can climb the tree, and I’ll go try to get a ladder, okay? (cartoony music) (scraping sounds) Okay! I got a ladder! Okay, Star Lord, here we come. Oops, that didn’t work too well. You should always be
careful with a ladder, okay? – Okay. – For grown ups only. Look, he’s got– – The stone!
the stone! – Yeah! – The stone’s on the back! – Yeah! – It’s the High Stone! Star Lord has the High Stone, man! – Yeah! – Thanks Star Lord, for
helping us out there, man. Keep it safe with the other one, there. – So look out, yeah,
there’s the other one. Okay, two stones! Now we need to see if we have another clue from the Dino Master! – Now the Sulfur Stone. Find the Raptor babies before they hatch! – Before they hatch? – Raptor babies… Sulfur… What’s the Sulfur Stone? – Maybe that has to do with eggs! – Oh yeah, he did say Raptor babies. Maybe it could be Raptor eggs! – Yeah, unhatched, too! – So where are some Raptor eggs… Do we know if there’s a nest
of Raptor eggs anywhere? You know what? I saw some out in Playground
number three the other day! – Playground number three, that’s genius! – Maybe that’s where they are? – Yeah! – Okay, let’s get going. – Wait, dude, you have
a little speck there. – Oh yeah, that’s that
T-Rex dropping there. Okay, I’ll grab the ladder,
you grab the blasters, let’s head back to Dino HQ! Okay, let’s go find those eggs, all right! – Okay! – I think they were that way! – Okay.
Okay, let’s go. – Oh! Be on the lookout here. You know playground number three, you sometimes can see a
Triceratops that’s not in a very good mood, huh? Well, it could have vanished. (suspenseful music) – Yeah… (thunder rumbles) Hey, I think we’re getting close! Sky has gotten all dark
and stormy looking. I think we’re close to the Glove of Power! (lightening cracks) Look, it’s the eggs! – Yeah! – I told you there were
some Raptor eggs out here! – Wow! – So one of these eggs
might be hiding the stone. The Sulfur Stone, right? – Yeah. – And I guess he called
it the Sulfur Stone because eggs have sulfur in them. That’s why they smell
like rotten eggs, huh? Oh, I don’t see a stone
underneath that one. – Oh, wait, wait. (rattling) – There’s something in it! – Maybe it’s the stone! (rattling) – (in unison) Aw man! It’s just a rock! – Yeah, I got a rock, huh? Okay,
– Okay. Let’s see what else is in there. – Second time! – No stone underneath. Oh, there you go! – Aww, it’s another rock!
Aw, man! – Third time’s a charm! – You think the third time is the charm. – Yeah, this one sounds
a little different, too. (rattling) (yelling) Ah!
– That’s it! There it is! – That’s it!
The Sulfur Stone! – Hey, it is! – Yeah! – Although it’s blue, and
usually sulfur is yellow. Hey, that’s what we’re looking for, right? – Maybe there’s another one in here. – There could be, you know, we don’t know how many we’re looking for. (rattling) – Aw, just another rock. – Another rock. Okay, let’s see if there’s any more clues from the Dino Master then, okay? – Okay, wait, wait, wait! – Oh yeah, put it in there. All right, here we go. Let’s see if we got anymore
clues from the Dino Master. Cause we don’t even know how many stones we’re looking for, dude! – No. – Oh, I think this is another clue! Here we go!
– Yeah! – And the final clue for
the remaining stones, and the Glove of Power. It’s where the children’s
play, and parents rock. (laughing) – Oh, wow. Children play, and parents rock. – What? – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – What, rock? – Where do kids play… – Like, it would be in their playroom. Or, on a playground! – The playground! And where would parents rock? – On a rocking chair! – Or a swing! – Yeah! – That’s probably it, and he
said it’s the final stone! Let’s go get it!
– Yeah, we found it! We’ll come back and get these eggs later. Come on, let’s go dude! (suspenseful music) (thunder rumbles) – What? – Aw man! – There’s nothing here! – No Glove of Power on this bench! – Man! – All right, well, it does swing. Maybe we got the clue wrong! There’s another one! – Sweet! Whoa! – Awesome, dude! – It’s the Glove of Power! – It is the Glove of Power! – Yeah! – You wanna put the other stones on it? – Yep! – Okay, you’re gonna put it on. (thunder rumbles) It stuck! Awesome, man. – Okay, okay. – What’s next? – Red!
Red, red. The High Stone, yeah there ya go. Okay now you got the Drop
Stone, the High Stone, – Final stone. The Sulfur Stone. Ahhh! – All right, you got it man! – Whoa! – Get the whole Glove
of Power ready to go! – Well, what do we do now? – Well, we gotta go give
it to the Dino Master! – What? No, we gotta snap our
fingers with the glove on! – And do what with that? – Well, snap the fingers and let the dinosaurs come back to life! – No, no, no, no! We can’t handle that kind of power! We gotta give it to the Dino Master! – Yes we can!
No! No we can’t!
– Yes we can! No, no! Here, put it down and we’ll
have a face off for it! (dart shot clicks)
Ah! Here, take that!
(dart shot clicks) – You missed me! – I don’t have any more sleepy darts! Oh no, mine came apart! I see a sword! – Oh no, I missed! – I challenge you to a sword duel, to see who gets the Glove of Power! (swords clinking)
Take that! – Can’t fall in the hands of evil! – I know, we can’t let it fall in the hands of the evil Dino Master, but we can’t handle that
kind of power either, okay? Take this! Oh, you’re gonna floss, huh? – Ah! – You think that’s gonna defeat me, huh? There! Take a look at that! Oh, ya missed me. Slide! (swords whooshing) (laughing) – Ugh!
Ow! – Ugh!
Ow! Oh! Ah, ah! Ah! Oh, man. Okay.
– Stand guard. Okay, Park Ranger LB, you win. You win the sword duel. You can decide what we do
with the Glove of Power, man. – Okay, so first we need to
bring back all the dinosaurs. – Okay, okay, you think
you can handle that? – Yeah. – Okay, then what do we do
with the Glove of Power, cause we can’t hold on
to that kind of power, and we don’t want anybody else to have it. – I know, let’s throw it off the cliff! – Oh, that’s a good idea! Maybe the dinosaurs will eat it the, okay? – Yeah. – Okay let’s go for it. – Okay, it’s the Glove of Power. (thunder rumbles) Do you think you can do it? – Yeah. – You’re sure, it’s not
gonna overpower you, huh? – I can do it! – You can do it, okay. – So you better stand back. – Okay, okay. – Maybe you should go over there, so you don’t like,
destroy this swing here. You’re gonna think thoughts of
dinosaurs coming back, right? – Okay. – Okay. (glove whooshing loudly) (suspenseful music) (lightening cracks) (yelling loudly) Ah! – Go! Scoot! Come on, we gotta– (air whooshing) (loudly yelling) (air whooshing) I think you got it, man! Look. The dinosaurs are back! – Yeah! – They just reappeared! – Woo! (laughing) Right there, man! – Yeah!
You did it! – Woo hoo! Wait, now we have to go and hurry and throw it off the cliff! – Yeah, we gotta get rid of it, cause nobody can have that much power! – Yeah, not even us! – Let’s go. This way, come on, dude! Hey Park Ranger LB– Ahhh!
– Ahh! – Park Ranger Aaron, I
thought you were a dinosaur! – A dinosaur? No, no, no, I’m just
me, Park Ranger Aaron. What were you doing, dude? – I had a dream that all the dinosaurs were fading away, then we
found all the magic stones, and brought them back to life! – Oh, awesome! It sounds just like Avengers
Endgame, doesn’t it? – Yeah! – You ready to go see the movie? – Woo, let’s go! – Let’s go to the movie theater! This way! Hey fans, tap the ToyLabTV smiley face to subscribe and find out
about our newest videos. You can also tap the
pictures to watch more fun videos right now. Don’t forget to give this
video a big thumbs up. (upbeat music)