– I just hate that
(beep) guy, so I hope… – [Nev] You’ve seen him before? – I’ve seen him before and
that better not be him. – Wait, how do you, where
have you seen that guy before? – Just, like, living in L.A. – No, seriously? – I swear it better
not be that (beep) guy. Don’t come over here, dude. – It looks like he’s
coming over here. He’s walking back
this direction. – (beep) my life, bro. I swear, y’all are
(beep) kidding, bro. – Hello. – [Talulah] Hi. – Oh my gosh, bro. – [Nev] What’s your name? – William. – [Nev] William.
– – [Talulah] Hi. – Hi, Nev.
– What the (beep), bro? – Hi, I’m Talulah. – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
– No, bro. – So…
– [Dallas] I knew it was some bull (beep). This is beyond me, bro. – [Nev] But hold on, well wait, let’s just get an explanation. So what’s going on? – I saw him a few times, like, around town, Slut
Walk a few times, and some Amber Rose events. – [Nev] Okay, so, so, you have
some mutual social circles? – Yeah, I’ve seen
him a few times. And I was like, you know, I thought he was
a really hot guy and he’s posting
all these photos of his, like, ass on Instagram
and Tumblr and whatever, and I was with my friend Safari, and we were on
social media drunk, and she was like you
should totally DM him, and I’m like, oh my
God, I’m so nervous. I couldn’t do such
a thing, like, I don’t think he’s gay. She’s like, well just
look at how he’s posting his photos on Instagram, he’s got an only fans
page that he uses to, you know, target
the gay community. – [Nev] Wait a
second, only fans. What’s that? – Dallas is always
posting his nudes. You can subscribe to his stuff. – [Nev] And people subscribe
and he’ll post special content. Do you have subscribers? – Yeah. – And Safari said why don’t
I just give him my number and then it’s
really your number? – Who was he texting with? – Me. – But then why approach
him as a woman? – I feel like girls can
make a guy feel comfortable, like, let’s say, a
threesome or a foursome, you know, I could’ve
been that fourth person in his threesome. – That’s (beep) weird, bro. I’m sorry. – So you asked
about a threesome, he even said he would be down, then you suggested
the roommate, not you. – But he was okay with that. – Why not suggest
yourself or then say okay Safari let’s go meet him, like why not see if it
actually could happen? – We were gonna do that and then Catfish
came out of nowhere. – Okay, so the plan was… – [William] To
eventually get to that ’cause these guys
(laughter) are so, these guys are so…
– Beyond me, bro. – Most of his fans are gay. – But that ain’t got nothing
to do with what I like. – It kind of feels like
you’re trying to blame him for the fact that you lied and pretended to be someone.
– No, it is not lying. I’m not pretending
to be someone. – You’ve been pretending to
be Safari for two months. – You a catfish catfish, bro.
– [William] No. – This is some…this is…
– [William] No, no, no, no, no. – But surely you
understand that it still feels like you don’t
think you did anything wrong. – I didn’t do
anything maliciously. I wasn’t asking for money. – That’s true. – So if I wasn’t doing
none of those things, I don’t feel like in the
sense of I was doing any harm. We didn’t mean for
someone to call Catfish. – Just ask me, be like, you gay? You get down? I’d be like no, it
would’ve ended right there. – Dallas, calm down.
– [Dallas] Bro, I’m sorry. – If you’re not (beep) gay.
– [Nev] Do you understand why? – He’s allowed to
have his feelings. You have to like, you know.
– [William] I understand that he’s okay to have that feeling, but if he’s not (beep)
gay, then why do you sell to the community… – And make money
off the community? – But I think that’s a
really unfair argument because I think that then you’re making a decision for him.
– [William] Okay… I think you can kind
of say that, like, you know, if some girls dress a certain way…
– [William] Well it can go both ways, hun, you’re in L.A. – Then that means
something about them. – I think it’s fair to
say that it would be easy to interpret his
social media presence as someone who might be…
– And he thinks he’s so into his, yes of course.
– Bisexual or whatever, okay. I still don’t think that
makes it okay though. – We were going to go to
find out where Dallas lives, arrange a date,
and to talk to him about him the situation. Get him comfortable. – Okay, but he wanted
to meet up so bad, why not meet up
all these months? – I already knew you mutually, you should have just been
like, yo let’s hang out. – Because I wanted
to do it with Safari, but she was always gone. – [Nev] So she’s just
not in L.A. a lot? – Yeah, I didn’t want to do it by myself.
– So the plan was… – We were supposed
to all hang out and she’s gonna introduce me as her friend.
– Right. Right. And then from there?
– And then from there she would have faded
off away eventually, and then me and him would’ve
got on a personal relationship. Who knows what
would’ve happened. But now we have… – Not that. – Dallas, come on. I apologize if it
came off wrong. Safari can tell you
her side of the story. – Where is Safari? – Safari is at her
friend’s house. – In L.A. or is she in Arizona? – In L.A.
– [Dallas] She is in L.A. – [William] If you wanna
talk to her about it. – [Nev] Okay, great,
so she’s here. I mean, yeah, I would
like to hear from her. – I will go and call Safari and send you guys the address. – Alright, so text us where
to meet you and Safari. – Okay, for sure, I will. – Alright, thanks. – That’s crazy. – [Talulah] Now you know.
– I knew something was up. – I’m curious to know if
Safari’s story is different. She may not even necessarily
really know how far it went. Alright, we just got an address. Let’s go meet the real Safari. – Definitely curious to hear her point of view.
– I’m so curious, yeah. – [Nev] Okay. – Let the awkwardness begin. – [Nev] Hey. – Hello guys, come
on in. Welcome. – [Nev] Oh, okay. Oh (beep,) hi. Wow, alright.
– Hi. – Wow, you’re freaking ready. – [Nev] In the flesh. Hi, what’s up?
– Hi. Safari. – Nice to meet you. – Hi, Talulah.
– Safari. – Nice to meet you. – The real you, hi.
– Safari. – [Nev] This is Dallas. – Hi, Dallas. – What’s up? – Hi. – [Nev] Wow. – This is awkward. (laughter) – [Nev] Well the
first thing is just, can you just sort of explain
how it all kind of went down. – Yeah, so I’ve been
friends with William for, like, about a
year and a half now. He had shown me your pictures. You are fine, so, in my heart I thought I’m gonna help my friend, and I said you can use my photos.
– [Nev] Okay. – And so I messaged Dallas. When you first started
talking, that was me. I said, trust me, this,
I got plenty of photos. If you really like this
boy, I’ll help you get him, but I can’t be
sitting here, like… – But wait, so what was the plan that you, ’cause, talking to him from your account
isn’t getting him, so how, what did… – The plan was for
me to message him. He then was going
to text me, William. Then they were going
to sit there and talk. Eventually I was
gonna come out here, that’s why I sent
William the photos, and then we’d all get together, and I would just
play matchmaker. – Did you ever have any
kind of, like, feelings? – I never had a genuine
feeling for you. You are attractive. You’re handsome,
there’s nothing. – He’s okay. (laughter) – [William] Don’t gas him up girl.
– [Safari] He said you’re okay, see, like…
– I hate him. – [William] You already
got gassed up enough. – [Safari] I know right.
– I hate him. – But…
– My gay boy. – I was doing this
for a friend’s sake, like, I couldn’t
see myself with you. – Yeah. – [Safari] William, I could see. – But would you have
participated in a threesome with Dallas in the effort
to sort of tee him up if it meant helping him
and him be intimate. – Yeah, I’m a freak, yeah. (laughter) I’m a, I’m a freak, so like.
– That’s so funny, right. (laughter) This is crazy, man. – Dallas, I’m not telling you that what you’re doing is wrong, but, like, the way your
content is on your Instagram, it seems like you’re reaching
out to a certain sexuality, like you’re reaching
towards the gay community in order to make
money on your premium, ’cause I have, like, a only
fans type of thing too, and I have women
subscribers and male, but, like, my sexuality
is I wanna be with both. – I don’t agree with you guys
when it comes to the fact that, like, because Dallas
caters to homosexual fan base, that it puts some of
the responsibility, like I don’t get that.
– They’re, like, saying that it’s my fault.. – I feel like there’s
all I’m saying. – I can totally get,
like, the thought process, but I think it’s kind
of not your place to put someone in that
position to explore that. – Dallas, if this is
how you really feel, we respect that, and I
respect that as an individual, and I apologize
if I made you feel any type of way. – I’m not a grudge holder. – [William] I know you’re very open.
– I mean, it’s (beep) up, but I’m, like, eh it’s all good. – For all this.
– Thanks for the clarity. – Thanks for Catfish.
– The clarity is awesome. – Sorry we kinda cock-blocked. – It’s okay.
(laughter) – Alright, well walk us out
and we’ll say our goodbyes. Alright.
– Alright. – It was nice meeting you.
– It was really nice meeting you.
– Good meeting… – Nice to see you guys.
– Bye guys. ♪ I am not the one ♪ ♪ No I am not the one ♪ ♪ You should be in love with ♪ – That went, that went as well as, yeah.
– Yeah, it was pretty smooth. – Are you mad at
her for, like… – I’m mad, I mean, she
would help somebody (beep) waste my time. But I’m kinda relieved that
I just know something now. ♪ I am not the one ♪