(peppy music) – Hi guys, welcome back to – That YouTub3 Family – And today we’re going to play card and go seek. So, how this works is it’s a card game that’s kinda like a cross
between musical chairs, a scavenger hunt– – Spoons. – And seven seconds. – Oooh.
– Challenge. – And hide and seek. – It’s kind of a mixture
of those three things is what I think of. So what’s gonna happen, there’s six people in our family, so we’re gonna deal five cards face up on the table, you’ll read each of the cards, we’ll read it out loud, and then we’re all gonna dash to grab something that matches
any one of those cards. – O, wow. – As soon as you find an item, you run back, with your item, grab the card off the table, so you claim that card as yours. The both of us could be
pick of the same card, so it’s a race. You can either go for the hardest card, or the easiest card, it’s a strategy. Last one up is out. – O! And then we’ll go down
until there’s one winner. Ty will have a five second start so that nobody will knock him down, everybody has to be cautious around him. – Cause he has a broken arm. – Okay, so now we can also contest the items that everybody brings back so if your item is quite a stretch, to the card that you’re trying to get, we can all vote and veto it, that it doesn’t count. And then you might be out. – Ah, I love it.
– What does it mean? – You could be eliminated. So, card one is for entertainment (laughs) – That’s what I was going for. – Two, washable. (laughs) – No, you don’t get your card like that – Wait, what’s washable?
– Stop, Ty gets five seconds. – Wait, what’s washable? – Something washable. – Like washable markers? – Whatever.
– Your shirt. – Don’t give clues. – It can’t be what you’re wearing though. – Salty. Used in a game. We play a lot of games in this house. And sparkles. – Ready? One, two, three, four, five. (fast music) – Okay. (makes buzzer sound) (barks) – This is salt. – You’re unlucky again. – Alright, let’s see what everybody got. – Okay, Ty? What’s your item? – A sock. – Which is? – For what card?
– Washable. – Washable. Sparkles in the phone case. – That was for a sparkle
card, but he did not get it. – And entertainment. (laughs) – He got three cards. – But he did not get that card either. – Okay, so do we say that
the socks are washable? – Yep.
– Yes they are. – Very soft. – Alright, go. – So, an item used for a game. The card. (laughs) – Used in a game where? – This, the card is used in the game. – He’s saying that’s the game. That’s close to being questionable. – I guess. – It’s used for a game. – That’s fine.
– Alright. – So mine is for entertainment. And I got a game which is used for entertainment, so here’s mine. – Okay. – Mine is something salty. I grabbed salt.
– How original. – She has the salt shaker? (laughs) – And mine was sparkles,
and I knew right away where the sparkles were. So I dashed in the
family room and got some. And I got the card. And I didn’t make it in time, so I’m out. – So mom’s out. – Okay. – Mom gets to doodle. – Alright, this time four cards are going to be flipped up, Ty gets a lead. Ready? Empty. – Something empty. – Holds water. – Okay. – Made in China. (chuckles)
– Mostly everything. – And dissolves. – Go Ty.
– Wait. – One, two, three, four, five. (fast playful music) – They can’t find one
item that’s made in China. Really? Made in China. Grab it, grab the card. – Done. – [Mom] You’re done, dad. – Okay, so what did you bring back, Ty? – A box. With the game. – Spy game, made in– – I’m gonna double check.
– China – It is, it says “Made in China”. Dang. – Alright, Jake, what do you have? – Salt. It dissolves. – There you go. – Audrey? – A cup, that originally was for holds water, but then I came back
and that card was gone. So, it’s also empty. It’s a cool, like, 3D Lego cup. – I got a pitcher, and it holds water. – Good job. – Okay, next round. Cause dad is out, so now
three cards are drawn. – Alright, four kids, three cards. First card, oval. – What? – Oval. – What’s an oval again? – Second card
– like an egg shell. – Has the word love. Mmmm, that should be easy. Third one, used at school. Sit. – That’s it. He gets five seconds. – One, two, three, four, five. (fast playful music) – Okay, Ty. What did you bring back? – Eggs. – An egg is?
– So? – Oval. – Tyler got an oval egg. – Why is there a cracked one in there? – Because I put it in there. – Okay, so Ty wins that one. – Jake, how about you? – Nothing. (laughs) – Ah, got love. (laughs) – Okay, Jake’s out this round, unless one of these don’t qualify. – Audrey. – I got something with love on it. – Nice.
– Okay, good job. – A box
– Jordan? – I got a Sharpie that’s used at school. – Do you use a Sharpie? – Yeah, when do you use a Sharpie? – Teachers. – You can use Sharpies. – Okay. – I get to draw out two cards. Ready? One. Number one, for your foot. – Something for your foot. – No. – Two. – Stop, stop. – Stains. – Okay, something stains. – Get over here. O, go. – Ready, one, two, three,
– I wore pants with a stain – four, five. (playful music) – I found a backdrop
that has a stain on it. (laughs) – Probably should have just
all ran to the laundry room. Okay, so Ty, what did you bring? Cherries. – Cause cherries could stain. – But I feel like that does not qualify, it is not a stain. – It doesn’t say stained, it says stains. – Aaaah. – Stains is different than stained. – Yeah, I think it counts. – Okay, Audrey. – For your foot. – On her stinky foot. – Audrey pulled off her stinky sock. – Yay. Okay so Jordan is eliminated. It’s a showdown between Ty and Audrey. Who would have thought Ty
would be in the running? – It’s because he has a
five second head start. He should get like two
seconds for this round. – No. – So you just run into him. – We’ll give him three seconds since it’s the final round. Jordan? Do the honor. – Just the one card. – Because we can’t push him. – The last card is can be folded. – It can be folded. One, two, three.
– It can be folded. – Go. – Done. – Wait, you can’t keep on (laughs) – Wait, you used the same thing. – Okay, no bring it, bring it. We’re gonna contest it. – He has the same thing. – We’re gonna contest it. Watch. – Okay, Audrey. You grabbed the card, what did you say? – I’ve got a sock. – Uh, who folds a sock, they roll ’em. – You roll socks, you don’t fold socks. – Or tuck them. You don’t fold socks. – So I give it a (buzzer sound) – (buzzer sound and thump) – (screeching sound) – We used that last round. – Ty brought a backdrop
– Okay A backdrop, which we do fold
– which we do fold. – But you–
– sorry. – But we used that last round. – You used that. – Yeah, right? – That wouldn’t count but yours– – Nice argument.
– Right? (laughs) – Okay, who wants to play again? One more round. – Ooh, me.
– One more round. – Can i get a two second head start? – Champion Ty. – This time, no head start – This time, because Ty was so good, he does not get a head start.
– No. – Okay, this is gonna be hard.
– So I push him. – And listen, no reusing
items that either were or were not counted in the previous round. – It has to be all brand new items. – Yep, great. – Okay, ready? Here he go. Has flowers. – Wait, what? – Has flowers.
– Scratchy. Shiny. Something blue. – You can’t use it. – And used with your hair. – Go. (fast peppy music) – Alright, mom. – What is this? – It’s the – [Mom] Who gets scratchy? – Come here and find out. – Nothing’s scratchy. O, that’s a good one, actually. (laughs) Where did you find that? – Wait, I already had something blue. The card. – Okay, we’ll start over here. Ready? – I was going to use Logan. – Who would have thought
I would have got this one, but it’s used with your hair, hairspray. I see these guys all use it every day. – I actually got two things blue, the book and the card. – But the card doesn’t count, because– – You can’t use the card, so the book. Something blue, that works. – Okay. – I got has flowers and
that’s a freebie for me cause my shirt has flowers on it, so. – That’s what I was looking
for, is the flowers. – You took gel.
– I got something shiny. – What? – It’s a little chocolate coin wrapper. – Where did you get that? – There.
– Where did you go? – I put ’em in there. – Nice. – Okay, Jake. – Something scratchy. This is definitely scratchy. – It’s a Brillo pad– it’s a steel wool, steel pad. – It’s used to clean like, pans. – Dishes. – Okay. – Good job, mom’s out first again. Hopefully it’s not the same as last time, that means I’m out next time. – Veto me. – Four cards, five people. Let’s go. Box. – There’s a hundred of them downstairs. – Square. – What? – Come on. – Bouncy. – What? – And something you don’t like. – Go. (fast peppy music) – Okay, so. I got a box for mine. Box. – That’s a big box. – That’s a box. – I’ve got something I don’t like, which is fry sauce. – What? – Fry sauce rules. – I don’t like fry sauce, it’s basically– – You should have grabbed this. – Yeah, I know, but you were you were trying to grab it and so I had to think fast and I was like fry sauce, I don’t like it, go. – And you truly don’t like it? – I really don’t like it, though. – She doesn’t eat, none
of our kids eat fry sauce. – Yeah, I’ve tried it and
I really don’t like it. – I love fry sauce. – If you guys have had fry sauce, go ahead and comment that down below. Cause it kinda is a Utah thing. – Yeah, it’s basically, I think – Delicious.
– No. – It’s mayonnaise and ketchup. – I think yeah, mayonnaise, ketchup and I think it’s a tiny
bit of mustard too. I don’t really like it though. – It’s actually soy bean oil, ketchup, tomato concentrate, distilled vinegar, – Okay.
– High fructose corn syrup. – That’s too much. It’s a lot. – What did you get? – Bouncy. – Whoa. (chuckles) – Okay, Jake? – Okay, something square. – So, Ty got eliminated, which means he’s reading the next round. – Okay, three cards, Ty. – Used for writing. – Used for writing. – Mostly green. Fuzzy. – Go. (fast paced music) – Okay, so dad, what did you bring? – I’ve got a notebook. It’s used for writing. You can write your stories, and all your other stuff. – I was thinking that’s not really, cause you can’t write with it. – So do I get to play,
cause I got a pencil. – Can you write with it? It depends I guess on how you look at it. – Veto. – Is it used for writing like if you’re writing in a book – Okay, veto.
– or is it used for writing – If you’re vetoing–
– like you write with it. – How do you write with a notebook? – Well, is it used for writing like writing a story or
is it used for writing like you need to, you’re writing, write something down. – Okay, if you veto it, raise your hand. – I kinda veto. (groan) – I got vetoed. – Ahahah. Looks like I get the point. Used for writing, I’ve got a pencil. Which is a plus, because it’s
not the same as a Sharpie. – No. – I was gonna say, if you bring back a
Sharpie I will veto it. – Yep, we’re good. – I’ve got a very fuzzy tired dog. – Awww, I wondered why
you were holding him. – He’s been running around with us. – So you just went and grabbed him? – He was right here. – Nice. Okay, so. Dad’s out. It’s a showdown– – Jake. – O Jake, that’s right. – Mostly green. – Your shirt, good job. – Okay, so nobody else can use a shirt, cause she actually used
her shirt last time. – O, I didn’t know. – So we shouldn’t use that anymore. No more shirts, clothes. – Alright, so I’m out, so
I get to draw the two cards and the remaining people are
Jake, Audrey and the other one. – Jordan. – Ahah. – The other one. – Okay, used to scoop. And wood. Go. (playful music) – Alright, Jordan. – I got wood, and I know this is not wood, but there’s this little square right here with the design that is wood. (tapping sound) – That’s metal. – That is wood. – That is wood.
– O. – Ahhh, I got a point. – She’s lucky, there was that cause I was gonna contest it. – I was gonna contest it too. – Okay, listen up. Scoop, hand. Nature’s scoop. – I saw a spoon is better. – Really? – Wait, before you contest it, when you dig a dirt hole, and you use your hand, – You use a shovel. – No, you scoop it out with your hand. – Okay, so I agree,
and I get Audrey’s idea of how your hand is a scoop, but because Audrey has taken so many cards by just sitting on the
couch and not moving I veto. – I veto.
– Veto. – Meh. – I get the spoon. – So Jake gets it. – Too little of effort. – Yeah, you gotta put
forth the effort, girl. – Bro, I’m using my brain. – Okay, one last turn,
– I don’t need to exercise. – It’s between Jordan and Jake. – Completely flat. – Go. (fast music) – Okay, Jordan, what did you bring? – Completely flat. I brought this battery charger. – It’s rounded at the tips. – It’s pretty flat, I say. – (buzzer sound) – No. – Veto. – Completely flat. – It’s a card that says Gertie rocks at tic tac toe. – Yeah! – Alright, I give it that one. That one’s flat and Gertie
does rock at tic tac toe. – Our new winner is – Jacob! – That’s right, it was Jake and Ty. – Ah. – Jake. Ty and Jake. – And if you haven’t
checked out their channel, go do so. – At Jake and Ty. – Okay, so that was super fun. Before we go, we’re going to
open up some of your mail. – Let’s do it. – Okay, this first letter is
from Alicia, from Cleveland. It looks like Oklahoma,
but I think it’s Ohio. But, we’ll find out. – We shall find out. – Yeah. – I love your channel, 1,000 times. Can you please do a 3:00
a.m. poison river challenge? Love, Abigail. – Awww. – We may have to think about that one. Gotta find the river.
– That’s a good one. – Yeah, poison water, yeah. – Thank you, Abigail for your letter. – This is from Chelsea, in Texas. Yeah. – Nice. – Whoa.
– Texas’ flag. The Lone Star. – Yep. – Aw, she has a dog named Little Bear. That’s so cute. She also drew an awesome
picture of the Texas flag. Thank you so much for
your letter, Chelsea. We love it. – Okay, who’s the box from? So this box is from Sophie
and Sonia in California. – Whoa.
– I need the letter. I’ll read the letter. – I see some sparkles.
– Wait, we can’t– – We can use that in the game. (laughs) – I see– – okay, open ’em up. Okay, this is from Sonia. She’s a big fan
– Slime! – Yes! – Is this for me? (gasps) Mermaids have more fun. – Oh, it’s like one of
those mermaid like– – Who wants a donut? – Wait, there’s something inside of it. – Wait, what’s this thing? – Aw, there’s like some little– wait, are these erasers? – This is to Gertie and this is perfect. Look at that. Yes. – Wait, I’ll see. – Jordan gets the slime. – Yes. – Jake gets the fidget spinner. – Oooh, fidget spinner. – Audrey gets the mermaid
bag, with animal erasers. – Yeah, I knew they were erasers. – Logan gets the pizza. Logan, you got a toy. – Pizza. (squeaks) – Look, Logan. – Where’s your toy?
– This is so cool. – Tyler, you get the squishy pumpkin. – Whoa. – Good job. And the etchings are
for Gertie and Therma. – Therma gets this awesome animal. – Okay, so Sonia is eight, and Sofia is 10. Thank you guys so much for the presents and the sweet letter. – This is amazing slime,
just what I’ll say – Thank you guys so much
for watching today’s video. Remember to like, subscribe, and share. And– – Kick the ball. – We’ll see you guys next time. – Bye. (playful music)