– Happy Easter, everyone. So for the past several
years my sisters and I have had Easter egg hunts. – Welcome to the Ezarik
Easter Egg Hunter 2011. (upbeat music) This year I’ve got a headcam,
so I can be hands free. – But this year we thought, let’s make the stakes every higher. Let’s have a thousand dollar egg hunt. So we had to shove some
20s inside of here, and this is what I came up with. I’m a little worried though, because it is a little bit rainy. Ground is a little muddy, so
maybe I should put this inside of a Ziploc bag of something. My dad is gonna hide the golden egg, and then our egg hunt will commence. Happy Easter 2019, let’s go. (upbeat music) The egg hunt is about to start, Bree. – Yo.
– Hello, how are you? – Good, how are you? – Look at your little yellow ears. I’ve got pink, Jenna’s got blue.
– I’ve got blue. – We’ve got time lapses aplenty. We’ve also go the drone up. It’s doing a hyperlapse right
now, if you guys can see it. Is that your eggy? Get it, get it, get it. Get it, Maddie, Happy Easter. For my camera of choice,
I’m gonna be using the Insta360 ONE X, here it is. – Ready, get set.
– Wait, is it happening now? – Ready, get set, go.
– Go! – Go, oh my ears, my ears. – [Woman] Go, go get it. You’re gonna have to get it. (laughs)
– No! – Maddie, okay, my ears are falling off.
– I got that for you. – [Breanne] Yes, woohoo! – Breanne cheated. – [Breanne] The only one that matters. (gasps) – Okay, well I guess I’ll keep hunting. Breanne didn’t even bother
trying to find other eggs. She just went straight for the source. (upbeat music) – [Breanne] I won. (eggs jingles) Sit, sit, go get it. Get your egg, Maddie, get your egg. (upbeat music) (laughs) – Woo!
– That was too close. (upbeat music) – My baby lens has suffered an injury.
– Oh, no. – It fell down.
– Oh, no. – That’s fine.
– This is not okay, though. Good thing this was on there. It probably protected it.
– So, oops. (eggs clanking) – Breanne found the freaking golden egg within 20 seconds. She didn’t every try
to find any other eggs. She was smart, we were not. I guess I’ll bring my drone down now. (upbeat music) – There is so much there this year. Breanne, the golden egg. Our winner, our ultimate champion. Look at that bag, this looks like something illegal. – I didn’t waste any time. You guys asked me what my game plan was, I wasn’t gonna tell you in the interview. Go for no egg but this one. I don’t waste time picking up those other basic eggs with nothing in them. – Congratulations, Breanne. – Wow. – Whoa, that’s a lot. – I can’t wait to keep this. I’mma put it right in the savings. – That’s so boring. – Well, we have landscaping. This is like an Easter miracle. This has been the best Easter ever. – I have landscaping
that needs to be done. – That’s for fake grass, and the grass doesn’t grow. – You have fake grass so you’re done. – Yeah, but I have to fix a spot because it got burned, by the flame thrower. – Well, I don’t have a
single bush or plant. – They’re expensive. – Yeah, I know. – I did it. – Congratulations. (upbeat music)